news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #8941
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bart Scott gets beat up:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #8942
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am I buggin or did I read the owners locked out the players???

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:42 PM   #8943
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO
Taqib Ali
or whatever the fuck his name is
CB from the Bucs
fingered his own mom

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...e_firing_shots
Old 04-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #8944
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the guy knows winning. he hired a lawyer from pittsburgh and 1 from dallas. haha
Old 04-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #8945
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just drove passed West Pittsburgh. Better know as the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #8946
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

More bad news for the biggest bust in NFL history:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu..._chance_041411

Old 04-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #8947
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default Maddog jim mandich passes @ 62..

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...5216623.column

Dave Hyde Sun Sentinel Columnist 11:43 a.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

He arrived at Dolphins camp for the first time in a 1962 Dodge Valiant covered with psychedelic flowers. His hair was to his shoulders. Hippie beads were around his neck. And he wore the smile that always said life was good.

"You,'' Don Shula asked upon meeting him that day, "were the captain of Michigan?"

"Yes sir,'' he said.

That was the spring of 1970 and now, more four decades later, Jim Mandich leaves us. He died Tuesday night of cancer. He was 62. And he didn't just lead a good, representative life. He led a novel.

Text alerts: Get South Florida sports news on your phone

Jim won Super Bowl rings, married and raised three boys, made good money, went broke, picked himself up and became president of a construction company, a radio talk-show host and the Dolphins game analyst with the tradmark line after a big play of, "Awwwright, Miami!"

That's what he did. It barely scrapes who he was.

"Are you guys doing all right?" he phoned to ask of Heat announcers Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino when the team was in a five-game losing streak. "This must be tough on you."

This was in March. Mandich was the one with cancer. He was the one with undergoing chemotherapy sessions. He was the who had lost so much weight.

And he was worried about them?

Mandich, you see, was a helper, an encourager. Oh, he was a tough guy. He once shattered his hand catching a touchdown, had 18 screws surgically implanted in it and played the next week in the 1973 AFC Championship Game. And he was authentic. He once got fired at Channel 10 for refusing another beer advertiser when everyone knew he was a Heineken man - "green lizards," as he said.

But at his core Mandich wanted to make everyone better. He was rare that way. He took young guys under his wing and encouraged peers, all with the geniune feel of a man who used to do his homework in his father's bar in Solon, Ohio.

He never forgot who helped him along the way and gave back tenfold. That's why you could walk into a bar in Augusta, Ga., where Mandich made an annual pilgramage to the Masters, and see him holding court with Steve Hutchinson, the All-Pro guard by way of Coral Springs and Michigan. Mandich was a helping hand all his years. Him, and a few dozen others like him. Why do you think Ryan Mallett tweeted out Tuesday night his condolences went to the Mandich family?

Here's a story: Each Tuesday during the Dolphins season for the past several years, Mandich had a luncheon at Shula's Steak House in Miami Lakes. People bought tickets. They ate lunch.

They also laughed through Mandich's monologues and interviews with players. He'd get Justin Smiley to talk about spotting his future wife, a San Francisco cheerleader, in the game program one year. The next, he'd get Joe Rose on some riff about women.

But those luncheons weren't for him. He raised at least $60,000 a year from them to help former Dolphins in need. He was on the board of Dolphins who privately decided how to divvy up the funds raised to those players.

In so many ways, Mandich personified those '72 Dolphins he was such a part of. He became as big a success in business as he did in football, then an even bigger and more beloved personality in the community.

He touched so many people in such a good way that when word spread more than a year ago he had cancer he was flooded with calls. Take my private jet if needed, Jim. I'm a doctor, Jim. This hospital is best, Jim. Here's a remedy my aunt tried for that, Jim.

"Overwhelming,'' he called that.

It never stopped, either. How could it? When you're captain at Michigan, when you're a star at the Dolphins, when you carry yourself through life in the manner Mandich did, everyone you met couldn't help but help.

When he started 30 years ago as president of Lotspeich Construction, he put a picture of his family on the wall. Then one with him and friends at a game. Then another.

By the time he retired, he had filled three walls with snapshots of him and family and friends and the times they had. On Sundays, he invited all of us along for the ride with him.

"Alllright, Miami!" he'd shout.

I never knew what was more fun – watching the play or hearing the joy in Mandich's voice.

"Life is good,'' he'd always say, which never quite did his life justice. It was great. Authentic. Unique, even. That's what makes his passing hurt so much.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #8948
check two
N.I.

R.i.p.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #8949
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

toochski, speak to me about Cam Heyward
Old 04-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #8950
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cam Heyward played tackle and end. He's solid, he'll be good for Pittsburgh in the 3-4. He dominated the Arkansas game in this years bowl. He wont be a pro bowler but he'll be one of those anchors on the line for years. in my opinion.

the son of Ironhead heyward...remember him? techmo bowl.

But what you got to be worried about is Phil Taylor and the newly aquired jabaal sheard.

so tell me about this sheard guy
Old 04-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #8951
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Old 04-30-2011, 07:13 AM   #8952
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

he was one of the few bright spots on pitt's mediocre defense. he played fucking great against Notre Dame. i think he needs to put on some weight to play defensive end at the NFL level.

and then there's this

Pitt player refused to stop beating man, police said
Monday, July 19, 2010

University of Pittsburgh football player Jabaal Sheard refused to stop fighting on a South Side street early Sunday morning and then hurled another man through a glass door even after a police officer hit him repeatedly with his baton, according to court papers.

Mr. Sheard, a starting defensive end, was charged with aggravated assault, resisting arrest, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct in the incident outside La Fond Galleries on East Carson Street.

Jabaal Sheard
Garrett Brown, a city officer working an off-duty detail, said Mr. Sheard, listed at 6-feet-4 and 260 pounds, ignored his commands to stop fighting Edward Parker, 27, of Stanton Heights.

Officer Brown said Mr. Sheard kept punching Mr. Parker as the officer and other city officers tried to break up the fight. After absorbing several of Officer Brown's baton blows to the body, Mr. Sheard picked up Mr. Parker by his clothing and threw him through the glass door of the gallery, then continued to punch him in the face as he lay bleeding on the floor inside the business, according to an affidavit.

Officers finally subdued both men with OC spray.

Mr. Sheard was taken to jail. Mr. Parker's girlfriend drove him to the hospital.

Officer Brown said he didn't know why the men were fighting, but he said he'll talk to the district attorney's office about possible charges against Mr. Parker for his role.

Mr. Sheard has been suspended from the team.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #8953
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Epicly ecstatic with my Titans 1st round pick. Best QB in the draft. The only reason he dropped from his preseason prediction of being the number 1 pick was a terrible team around him, and his own improvement. He threw the ball away on purpose more than any QB prospect in the draft. That's not a bad thing, but scouts look at his completion percentage and say he isn't accurate. We'll see about that. Mark my words, Locker wil be the best QB out of this class!

Old 04-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #8954
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i actually like that sheard beat someones ass.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #8955
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

this dude you can tell was made to put on the big blue

Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote