news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #8986
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I'll bet Ben has already started stalking Harrison's sister. She's gonna get it The Big Ben way!
Old 07-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #8987
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Former scrub player from the Eagles arrested for stealing gas:

http://news.yahoo.com/former-nfl-run...233607193.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #8988
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

that jamse harrison stuff is funny, he just spoke his mind, writer probably twisted it, he got fucked,

anyways i heard lockouts almost over so good news
Old 07-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #8989
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Harrison is just twisted in the head

Old 07-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #8990
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I like Long Snapper James Harrison better than 2 Gunz Up Evil James Harrison.

The NFL could be back by next week.

Get ready to have some super cool forum fun, Check 2.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #8991
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry, but I canít hate the Eagles: Rival fanís take

As a New York Giants fan, I feel obligated to hate the Philadelphia Eagles. But I'm here to admit that I just can't do it.
How can anybody, even a Giants fan, hate Eagles head coach Andy Reid?
Wikimedia Commons

I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys, I have no love for the Washington Redskins, but there is something about the Eagles that makes me secretly root for them against the other two. It may have something to do with my admiration for Eagles head coach Andy Reid, a real stand-up guy who says the right things, or the swagger of Eagles fans, which in many ways is similar to that of Giants fans. Of course, Giants fans have seen their win three Super Bowls since 1986, but who's counting?
By the way, I have every right to hate the Eagles. They have beaten the Giants six straight times, including last season's epic comeback at the New Meadowlands Stadium in which the Giants blew a 21-point halftime lead before losing on DeSean Jackson's(notes) punt-return touchdown as time expired. Jackson's scamper into the endzone on New York's turf basically killed Big Blue's 2010 season.Speaking of Jackson, that's one dude on the Eagles I can't stand (I didn't say hate), but he can play for my team any day.
I realize that Eagles fans are Phillies fans who take joy in taunting my New York Mets. That's okay. Try sharing a city and the sports section with a team that has won 27 World Series championships. When it comes to being obnoxious, Philadelphia fans have nothing on Yankees fans. As a matter of fact, if there is a rematch of the 2009 World Series in October between the Phillies and Yankees, I've got your back, Philly.
Apparently, there is no love lost between the players on the Eagles and Giants. Earlier this off-season, Philly running back LeSean McCoy(notes) called Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora(notes) "soft" and "overrated." Umenyiora and teammate Steve Smith fired back at McCoy, who the Giants affectionately have named "Lady Gaga." Do I hate McCoy? On the contrary, I love that stuff! It'll be that much sweeter when the Giants tune him up on the field.
No, I don't hate the Eagles, but there's nothing I would love more than seeing the Giants stomp them out this season.
More Giants content from this Yahoo! Contributor:
Eli Manning is underrated: Fan's take
Eli Manning's five best NFL games: A fan's take
Mark Bavaro's five best NFL games: Fan's take
Amani Toomer's five best NFL games: Fan's take
Adam Martini is a freelance sports writer who proudly wears his Rodney Hampton jersey on Sundays during the football season. He grew up in Queens, N.Y. rooting for the Giants despite being surrounded by Jets fans.
Sources
Pro-Football-Reference.com.
Note: This article was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own sports content.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #8992
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Michael Vick on Capitol Hill today

By Tom Weir, USA TODAY

Updated 45m ago

By Mel Evans/AP

Michael Vick's continued efforts to help end dog-fighting will take him to Capitol Hill today.The Eagles quarterback will join Humane Society of the United States president Wayne Pacelle in announcing support for legislation that would penalize criminals who finance animal fighting or who bring children to such events as dogfights and cockfights.
The bill, H.R. 2492, was introduced by U.S. Reps. Tom Marino (R-Pa.) and Betty Sutton (D-Ohio). It's aimed at correcting the gap in federal law on animal fighting and aiding a crackdown on the crime, according to The Morning Call.
See photos of: Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Vick

Old 07-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #8993
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

NFL lockout has top draft pick tackling weeds

Birmingham, Alabama (CNN)
-- Had this been any other year in the National Football League, rookie Marcell Dareus would probably have been a multimillionaire by now.

But because of the NFL work stoppage, the top defensive prospect, chosen third overall by the Buffalo Bills this year, does not draw an NFL-sized paycheck -- or one at all, for that matter.

Instead, the former University of Alabama standout awaits a resolution to the months-old lockout as the only landscaper in Birmingham with his own trading card.

"I'm really anxious about the season starting," said Dareus, 21, from atop his John Deere riding mower. "I can't wait to get to Buffalo to see the fans. I can't wait to get the whole feeling of the NFL. It's surreal."

There are signs that the lockout could be coming to an end soon; the league's 32 owners are scheduled to meet in Atlanta Thursday where they are expected to vote on a new labor agreement with the players union.

SI.com's full coverage of the NFL and the lockout
Meanwhile, Dareus, a 300-pound NFL lineman, is tasked with manicuring suburban lawns under the scrutinizing eye of Lester "Sarge" Reasor, a retired drill sergeant who barely rises to Dareus' massive forearms.

"This could have been edged up a little better right here," Reasor said, pointing to a patch of lawn.

The fact that Dareus stands on the cusp of fame as a professional football player hasn't softened Sarge's orders.

"I've got to roust him up about 6 o'clock every morning," he said. "(I get) him out of bed to get these lawns cut."

With seemingly every home in the neighborhood belonging to either a family member or friend of the Reasors', Dareus has an endless supply of lawns to cut and hedges to trim.

KJCT: NFL lineman works as river guide
Sarge's boot-camp-style work schedule makes two-a-days at an NFL training camp seem like a walk in the park: After his wakeup call, Dareus' first task each day is to wash the lawnmower before heading out in the stifling Alabama heat.

"(Sarge) likes to wait until noon, when that sun is beaming straight on you," Dareus said.

"My job as a drill sergeant was to inspect and make sure the soldiers were doing what they were supposed to do," Reasor said. "I taught them how to be neat and clean and proficient."

It's something, Sarge says, he tries to instill in Dareus.

Though he gently chides Dareus over his tidiness and weed-wacking acumen, the bond between the football star and the retired drill sergeant is unmistakably one of mutual respect and affection. And it is a relationship that they both needed at precisely the same moment in time.

The Reasor family, deeply involved in service to their community, took Marcell in when he was in high school after chronic illness left his mother ill-equipped to provide even the most basic of necessities for her seven children.

Sarge and his wife, Juanita, whose own children were grown, enjoyed having the gentle giant of a teenager in their empty nest.
The aging Sarge, with all of those lawns to cut, was thrilled with the live-in help.

"God sent (Marcell and his brothers) right here in the nick of time to save me," said Sarge, whom Dareus refers to as his godfather.

Dareus' mother passed away last year before getting to see her son realize his dream of being drafted into the National Football League.

Before she did, however, she entrusted Sarge with fulfilling a dream of her own: for Dareus to graduate from college.

Though he may have left Tuscaloosa for Buffalo, Dareus hopes to graduate by December with the help of online courses.

It's something that would serve him well if there were no NFL.
But Dareus isn't thinking about the lockout. He's thinking about the place he wants to be the most: the football field.

"I really can't wait. I'm just anxious to get back on the field."
The thoughts of the field below him and the man who tends to it also remain close.

"My godfather hates crabgrass. Hates it," Dareus said. "I'm going to buy him the best crabgrass killer money can buy."
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/20/nfl...html?hpt=us_t4

Well, at least he has a job. The good thing is that he'll be swimming in money soon.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #8994
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta stay busy and outta trouble somehow. cant go hangin out with Ray Lewis and get corrupted to doing evil things

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 07-20-2011 at 01:38 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #8995
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
gotta stay busy and outta trouble somehow. cant go hangin out with Ray Lewis and get corrupted to doing evil things
LMAO @ Ray Lewis

I agree......he's doing what he's gotta do.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #8996
check two
N.I.

The Eagles looking to pick up Brett Favre?

Old 07-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #8997
check two
N.I.

Props to Jay Cutler for dumping this slut before their wedding

Old 07-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #8998
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Eagles looking to pick up Brett Favre?

Rumors.......we r not doing the Farve thing this year. He's an ass......deciding whether he is gonna retire and then after training camp decides he's gonna play....loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Props to Jay Cutler for dumping this slut before their wedding

Why she gotta be a slut????? I mean...can he really do better?????

Old 07-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #8999
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 07-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #9000
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ LMAO!

R u ready for some football???????????