news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #9001
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That blonde was nowhere in Cutler's league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #9002
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hanks ready...

ARE U???
Old 07-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #9003
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the Faith Hill Sunday night song.....my kids and I sing and dance to it (yeah we're nerds so what).

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #9004
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aint nuttin wrong wit that. I like watchin her on Sunday nights lol
Old 07-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #9005
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
I like the Faith Hill Sunday night song.....my kids and I sing and dance to it (yeah we're nerds so what).
Well I think we already knew that.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #9006
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
aint nuttin wrong wit that. I like watchin her on Sunday nights lol
LOL I'm sure for totally different reasons than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well I think we already knew that.. lol

Don't make me kick ur ass

Old 07-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #9007
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mark Herzlich chose the New York Giants over the Eagles and a few others. This is the kid who had cancer at BC and was a big story. Giants have a good history of undrafted free agents who turn out to be good and have a knack for recognizing talent where most others fail.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #9008
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

any predictions for Plax's destination?
Old 07-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #9009
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

St Louis or Tampa Bay. The best two young QBs in the game [other than Flacco who's been in a few years now] and he can put those offenses where they want to be.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #9010
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i think ATL would be a good fit for him also. but only if they can afford him and have room on the roster.

Matty Ice, Roddy White and Plax together has NFC Champpionship game all over it. whether they could win it would be a diff. story.

i could see the Niners lookin to get him too
Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #9011
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Yes Jay Cutler!! Jay always has his drink on. I have never seen this guy off a football field not holding a beer!!!

Bears lost kick holder and punter Meynard which is disappointing. I bet it comes back to bite us. Robbie Gould and Meynard were the best kicking combo in the NFL. Gould as good as Gold.

Rumors have the Bears looking for a Wide Receiver on the free agent market. Put the word out.

I still think the Bears were a better team than the Packers. But Cutler is still too inconsistent and had too many meltdowns last season. If Cutler can better control the tempo of the game, receivers can hold on to his dart passes, and the offensive line show some fucking guts the Bears can get back to the Superbowl like 2006. Hester is due up for a good year too.

Anybody have a link for the details of the bargain agreement? I think if players want 50% of revenue they should take on 50% of the expenses too.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #9012
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
i think ATL would be a good fit for him also. but only if they can afford him and have room on the roster.

Matty Ice, Roddy White and Plax together has NFC Champpionship game all over it. whether they could win it would be a diff. story.

i could see the Niners lookin to get him too
No doubt about that. I was gonna put the Niners out there too.

Now there's reports it's down to the Giants and Steelers, ugggh.

If he returns, awesome. But I just think we can stay young, instead of giving Plax the money that he really does deserve to be paid. Mario Manningham and Hakeem Nicks are THEE TRUTH. I love the 6'6 Barden, the 6'4 Duke Calhoun, and that kid Victor Cruz looks like he's got some moves. Steve Smith may or may not return, but we've got Domenik Hixon who has blazing speed coming back to rejoin the WR team that he was just starting to get accustomed to after being a punt returner and special teams guy for a while.

Should be interesting. I think there's many more teams involved than we're being told.

Hasslebeck on the Titans, McNabb on the Vikes now.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 07-28-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #9013
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haynesworth traded to the Pats and Reggie Bush traded to the Dolphins

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #9014
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Desean is holding out cause he's only set to get $565,000 for the year...that is crazy when u got these rookies making millions and ain't even play one game in the NFL.

Kolb supposedly got signing with Arizona - 5 years, max of $63.5M with $21M guaranteed.

I need to be a football player....I could be making millions!

Old 07-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #9015
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you make more than that on welfare with all of the kids you got

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote