news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #9061
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
Go back to bed

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's crap the veteran free agents can't practice until Aug 4th.....Stewart Bradley went with the Cardinals. I mean he was good but he couldn't stay healthy.

Eagles r gettin it in this year!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #9062
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Eagles might get rid of Samuel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #9063
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know.....Andy's saying he's in his glory with 3 guys. If I had to bet, I'd say yeah. He doesn't like to tackle.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #9064
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should still try to get Favre cause Vince is crazy.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #9065
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Farve is done! Might as well call Jeff George if you want Farve. VY is the best backup QB in the league.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #9066
check two
N.I.

He's limited in what he can do.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #9067
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Plaxico just signed with the Jets.....wow

Old 07-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #9068
check two
N.I.

Is that fat ass Haynesworth going to play this season or keep acting like a 5 year old?

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #9069
check two
N.I.

Marshall opens up about his personality disorder:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp4276

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #9070
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Is that fat ass Haynesworth going to play this season or keep acting like a 5 year old?

LOL...act like a 5 year old.

Quote:
Marshall opens up about his personality disorder:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp4276
Unbelievable....I hope he gets it together.....

Old 08-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #9071
check two
N.I.

So his wife stabbed in the stomach and the charges were dropped?

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #9072
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ sometimes u gotta stab a nigga just to let him know that u ain't taking any of his shit.......

Old 08-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #9073
check two
N.I.

Apparently he had eaten some of her mint chocolate chip ice cream

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #9074
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

We all have our weaknesses.......if a nigga touches my tofu pumpkin pie or carob cake, I would stab him.

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 08-01-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #9075
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Giants allow Osi Umenyiora to seek a trade

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 1, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
APThe “good conversation” between Osi Umenyiora and the Giants on Sunday provided immediate results.
ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio reports that the Giants have granted Umenyiora’s agent permission to seek a trade. This sounds promising for Umenyiora’s hope for a new deal, but the Giants’ trade demands could hold things up.
The Giants want a first round pick in exchange for Umenyiora, which will be difficult to attain. Umenyiora’s agent began calling teams Monday morning to find out who is interested. The Giants may have to come off that price if they really plan to move the disgruntled pass rusher.
Umenyiora will remain at Giants camp while trade talks happen.