news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #9151
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
^how can i get that Smurf Blue user name?^

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #9152
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Why in the hell would an Eagles fan hate Vick? That makes no sense at all.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #9153
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post

Cause he killed dogs. I think he is a disgusting person.

There I said it!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #9154
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I guess I can understand. Even when Albert Haynesworth was dominate as hell for the Titans, I had a tough time getting past the face stomp incident. Sort of a similar situation i guess.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #9155
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Yep. I think he has some issues as well. That was just disgusting what he did.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #9156
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
From their perspective, cause he's a piece of trash. Also, he doesn't act like a grown man, similar to Vince Young, fat ass Haynesworth, and yourself.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #9157
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
From their perspective, cause he's a piece of trash. Also, he doesn't act like a grown man, similar to Vince Young, fat ass Haynesworth, and yourself.
Fuck you and fuck your mother you worthless faggot. Go die in a fire.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #9158
check two
N.I.

haha yeah, next time stay out of other threads if you're just going to talk trash fat boy.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #9159
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Geez can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #9160
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

He decided to talk shit when I gave him no reason to. He's a piece of shit anyway. Fuck him. As I said, he can go die in a fire.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #9161
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
haha yeah, next time stay out of other threads if you're just going to talk trash fat boy.
That was between me and the male soap opera fags. Had nothing to do with you, and I have 10% body fat. You couldn't be much more wrong calling me fat.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #9162
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
and I have 10% body fat.
Let me see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I'm dead serious

Old 08-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #9163
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

So Jeremy Maclin's brother said yesterday they would announce what is wrong with him.........now today he wants to keep it private. What is wrong with this guy?????? Geez just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 12:03 AM   #9164
check two
N.I.

Vick once again sounds like an idiot when he talks

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5294

Old 08-18-2011, 07:19 AM   #9165
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ See and everyone talks shit to me for feeling how I feel. I watched that Michael Vick Project and it made my stomach turn. There was an episode where he goes back to the kennel and just the way he talked.....it took me like 2 days to get thru it cause I had to stop watching and walk away.