news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #9166
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought the bucs wud @ least hold there own 4 a quarter 2night.

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #9167
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
So Jeremy Maclin's brother said yesterday they would announce what is wrong with him.........now today he wants to keep it private. What is wrong with this guy?????? Geez just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIDs.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #9168
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Eeww

Eagles played like shit last night....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #9169
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i also predict the Colts to have their worst season since 2001. finishin with a record of 9-7 or worse

its gonna come down to Houston or Tennessee in that division and i think Houston will finally win it

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 08-19-2011 at 10:17 AM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #9170
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #9171
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships.

I dont kmow man, i think Colt McCoy is gonna have a decent year.

I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha.

yeah i didnt think anybody would want Haynesworth either

Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis?

New England worked him out this week but they got a stable. i dont think hes gonna get picked up till prime RB's get hurt

I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.
not really. as many passes were at recievers feet last year. Andy Reid noticed the same thing. thats why he gladly gave him to the skins who didnt have a line to protect him.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #9172
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....

Old 08-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #9173
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #9174
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....
The Vikings will be better than the Eagles this season

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #9175
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post

Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #9176
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.

all of this is false
Old 08-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #9177
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post
McNabb is still better than any current Eagles QB

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #9178
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

McCoy is gonna have a good year. The West Coast offense is perfect of his high accuracy on moderate and short passes.

I dont see the Browns winning more than 6 or 7 games, but they'll be able to move the ball on offense and the defensive line should be better.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #9179
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

My phone is trippin....can't quote.

I heard about Jason Campbell got hurt......I feel for him.

Check morally McNabb is a better QB than Vick.....that's it.

Did ya'll hear about the shooting at 49ers/Raiders game? And they say Eagles fans r bad...

Old 08-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #9180
check two
N.I.

Let's see if Vick can repeat a season like he had last year. I doubt it, more like a fluke. And their backup is going to be taken away from the field in a straight jacket before the season is over.

Quote: