news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #9196
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
they way you "take" it in the back alley of Nadine's vandelay? licking french toast off of inappropriate spots?
never been to Nadine's...

but the Dor Stop is the shit. got to get the raspberry french toast.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #9197
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thats the french toast one.....dor stop.

Next time your in cleveland, go to Sokolowskis for lunch. A german like yourself should respect the hearty portions of home cooking.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #9198
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

As one highly knowledgeable member of the organization told me Monday, “If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy. Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow’s way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I’m telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now.”

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #9199
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
we'll see

im not sayin that they are going to the Super Bowl or anything but its gonna be a different league this year
Hopefully Grossman can prove himself this time.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #9200
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!! Yeah k

Patterson is gonna play tomorrow for the first time after his seizure....I don't know about that. I mean I get that u love the game but that's really putting urself at risk.....I hope everything goes ok for him.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #9201
check two
N.I.

what was so funny?

Old 08-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #9202
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Hopefully Grossman can prove himself this time.
Quote:
what was so funny?

Nuff said...........

Old 08-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #9203
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
thats the french toast one.....dor stop.

Next time your in cleveland, go to Sokolowskis for lunch. A german like yourself should respect the hearty portions of home cooking.
i'll be in the area next week and the following. what nieghborhood is that pollock restaurant in?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #9204
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its in Tremont...near West side...im pretty sure its Tremont.

I also recommend going to Little italy. Valentino's, Mama Santa's, Presti's for pizza.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #9205
check two
N.I.

The Panthers owner asks Cam Newton not to get any tattoos. Sounds like a good idea to me. It's unique not to have a corny tattoo nowadays. Save them for the convicts.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #9206
check two
N.I.

Kerry Collins is going to light things up starting for the injured Peyton Manning.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:21 AM   #9207
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
The Panthers owner asks Cam Newton not to get any tattoos. Sounds like a good idea to me. It's unique not to have a corny tattoo nowadays. Save them for the convicts.
Excuse me!!!!!!!!! I have tats! The uniqueness is what ur tats r....u really need to step up out the 50's.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #9208
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everybodies got tats these days. its played out yo.

that tramp stamp ya got aint helpin you get a hubby either!
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #9209
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
everybodies got tats these days. its played out yo.

that tramp stamp ya got aint helpin you get a hubby either!

LOL Yeah ok......whatver

Anyways............

So T.O. actually thinks that he is gonna play this season???? I mean forget the surgery....he's a lil old to be playing anymore, no?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #9210
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know i think he has got 1 maybe 2 more seasons in him. prolly not a # 1 reciever but def a decoy at worst.

lol

here ya go Queen, was searchin google and came across this and thought u might like it

Happy early or belated Birthday!! what ever the case

and dont say i never gave u nothin lmao

and to all da fellas a big apology. i didnt wanna see it either

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 08-25-2011 at 02:25 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote