news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #9211
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolly got that pic on ur ceiling already tho right?
Old 08-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #9212
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i dont know i think he has got 1 maybe 2 more seasons in him. prolly not a # 1 reciever but def a decoy at worst.

lol

here ya go Queen, was searchin google and came across this and thought u might like it

Happy early or belated Birthday!! what ever the case

and dont say i never gave u nothin lmao

and to all da fellas a big apology. i didnt wanna see it either
Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
prolly got that pic on ur ceiling already tho right?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #9213
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If it was a real pic and not photoshopped, he would be holding a ping pong ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #9214
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Child please........

Old 08-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #9215
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Michael Vick looks a little lighter?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:46 PM   #9216
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is that Mike Jack?
Old 08-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #9217
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

oh yeah, the NFC EAST is gonna be stiff this year. GIVE THEM BACK THERE BELT

cowboys WILL finish in last place in the div
Old 08-26-2011, 12:59 AM   #9218
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Gonna be a "QB Controversy" in Indy when lil bro returns and realizes Kerry Collins has taken over his team.

Bar Code...you prolly should have gone with not posting that picture.

Because now, I gotta wonder

Are you a "Chad holding a football over his dick" Googler?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #9219
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:

Bar Code...you prolly should have gone with not posting that picture.

Because now, I gotta wonder

Are you a "Chad holding a football over his dick" Googler?
LOL I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night the Eagles O-line sucked ass.....poor Vick looked like Jason Campbell last night. He couldn't even take a step and they were all over him. Andy needs to get on those boys........

Old 08-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #9220
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the Browns suck balls again, but they do have some young talent on the D-Line, so i wouldnt be that worried Queenie.

Jabaal Sheard, Ahtabya Rubin and Phil Taylor are going to be a solid front for the Clownns.

I dont see them winning more than 5 or 6 games tho.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #9221
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
the Browns suck balls again, but they do have some young talent on the D-Line, so i wouldnt be that worried Queenie.

Jabaal Sheard, Ahtabya Rubin and Phil Taylor are going to be a solid front for the Clownns.

I dont see them winning more than 5 or 6 games tho.
Hey the Browns was getting at Vick...had me cursing at my damn tv during preseason. LOL

The Saints looked good last night and even the Raiders had a few shining moments.....

Old 08-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #9222
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so we got 2 more games of exhibition season?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #9223
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

1 more game is left son. The Giants play the Jets tonight and on Thursday and Friday a lot of teams play their last preseason games.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #9224
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
so we got 2 more games of exhibition season?

Next Thursday....is the first regular season game. This week is the last of the games....Eagles r playing the Jets but only the 2nd and 3rd string will be playing....

Old 08-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #9225
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Next Thursday....is the first regular season game. This week is the last of the games....Eagles r playing the Jets but only the 2nd and 3rd string will be playing....

It would have been easier to just link him up to the schedule......:-)

http://www.nfl.com/schedules
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote