news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-10-2006, 02:52 PM   #916
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
That's ur opinion.........to me, it's a highlight!

INJOY THE GAME THEY SHOULD BE GOOD THE NFC EAST IS GOING TO BE THE HARDEST DIVISON TO WIN ALL 4 TEAMS ARE REAL GOOD AND CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:44 AM   #917
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by abasi
patriots !!!!
pshhh
the dolphins are gonna make the patriots suck our cocks so then they could feel our warm sperm goin down their throats. the dolphins are goin up and the patriots are goin down... they might have to brawl it out in the wildcard game to make it to the playoffs but the dolphins will win the division
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:45 AM   #918
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
^ Waste Of Money The Eagles Still Aint Shit And The Cowboys And Giants Suck As Well
the eagles suck balls... but the cowboys and giants are gonna be ill
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:54 PM   #919
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
ooh please, give me a break... ....
In Philly man We Love Our TEAMS WIN OR LOSE ....Patriots totally Overrated
FLY! EAGLES! FLY!
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 PM   #920
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I have tickets to see 2 home games.................

Giants (Sept. 17th)
Dallas (Oct. 8th)

I can't wait!
Im tryin to get tickets maybe ill see ya there we can have some halftime action lol
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:10 AM   #921
VernakuLa

cant wait for my man daunte yall. gonna be siick
Old 07-21-2006, 11:14 PM   #922
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
^ Waste Of Money The Eagles Still Aint Shit And The Cowboys And Giants Suck As Well
Giants are going to be good this year i hate to say it and so is Dallas the NFC is starting to come back up

Eli Manning is going in his 3rd season usually a break out season and he now has a good defense

Dallas well if TO doesnt do a Philly thing they have a good shot to do well to
Old 07-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #923
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw this shirt the other day................

"Dallas Sucks
T.O. swallows"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 07:24 PM   #924
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa
cant wait for my man daunte yall. gonna be siick
AS A VIKING FAN I SAY FUCK DAUNTE

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #925
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Giants got the hardest schedule so we will play to that level week in and out. And plus 790 the Ticket Fox Sports Radio did the Giants preview last night and didn't mention Arrington once so I'm feeling confident. Oh and to the stupid Dolphin fans, good luck with Will Allen starting at Corner.. man ya'll got a great defender in him...

hahaaa

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #926
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Dont Wanna Talk To Soon But There Sayin The Giants Are Lookin Real Crisp In Practice So Far Granted It's Only Like The Second Or Thrid Practice Into Training Camp They Say Eli Looks Like A New Qb Out There. The Offense Is Gonna Be Really Good. The Only Real Question Is The Secondary With Madison And Demps Coming In And Webster As A Stater Got To See How That Works Out And DT With A Bunch Of Young Guys Vying For The Spot. But I Think The Giants Play At A Very High Level And Could Beat Any Team This Year.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:50 PM   #927
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

You heard it here first, Houston Texans win ATLEAST 4 games, that's right 4 BEEEEYAAATCH!!!, ahhh, I love football seaon but it's been almost as painfull as our line makes David Carr feel. Here's to hopin that all the coaching changes eventually make a difference.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:55 PM   #928
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
You heard it here first, Houston Texans win ATLEAST 4 games, that's right 4 BEEEEYAAATCH!!!, ahhh, I love football seaon but it's been almost as painfull as our line makes David Carr feel. Here's to hopin that all the coaching changes eventually make a difference.
mario williams nikkah
Old 07-31-2006, 12:48 PM   #929
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I feel bad for Houston fans I know what it's like being a fan of baaad teams.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:25 PM   #930
T-ribe
Concrete Warrior

T-ribe grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T-ribe

Man fuckin Houston took my fav coach of all time the Kub's. Shit he's been wit my squad sinice I was like 3 and shit. Now he's gone and our offence will fall apart I have that gut renching feeling. Still will atleast make it to the AFC championship again......... I already feel the thunder commin on, and one more thing Fuck Leile we don't need him.