news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #9301
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ravens crushed... 7 take overs
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #9302
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where's Art????? How bout them Steelers!!!!!!! LMAO

Eagles didn't play well at all but a win is a win. Andy's play calling is whack as hell.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #9303
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
I like your Cunningham sig

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #9304
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why u messin? Today is a day of solidarity.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #9305
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

my ravens finally beat the steelers with roethlisberger at the helm and flacco taking command, what a beautiful game to watch
Old 09-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #9306
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by cutn' heads; 09-12-2011 at 04:53 AM.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #9307
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Giants not able to stop Grossman, he tore them apart. I thought you were laughing about Grossman the other day Queen?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #9308
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ Clearly I was wrong....I was sleepin on the Redskins. Not no mo! LOL

Old 09-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #9309
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

haha stellers lost/. yes, the saints are a bunch of one hit wonders. Nfc Teams till will likely go to the superbowl over the saints. falcons, panthers,giants, eagles, niners, packers, seahawks, bears and vikings/also the cowbitches
even if saints make the playoffs. watch them lose to the 6-10 arizona cards in the 1st round
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #9310
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
hahhaa is that u, how happy were u wen u saw hines get crushed by jj
Old 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #9311
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Did the Giants play yet? I didn't see them on Sunday.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 AM   #9312
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
hahhaa is that u, how happy were u wen u saw hines get crushed by jj
i didnt see that until i got home and watched the game on the dvr. i was wildin' out. anytime you see a white guy with a t-shirt tied around his head you know he's prolly not in his right mind.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #9313
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Did the Giants play yet? I didn't see them on Sunday.
ya they lost to the skins
Old 09-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #9314
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Another year another shitty Browns team.

I like the youth on the d-line an the secondary.

They desperately need recievers. They have basicallly nothing.

5 or 6 wins tops...terrible loss to the bengals.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #9315
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

dooch, ive seen teams lose their first few games and win the super bowl....dont be such a sourpuss after week 1 ...even though the browns are year in year out bums...