news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #9331
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Why's this fucker always go in to Mary Katherine Gallagher mode at the end of games?
LMAO haha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:43 AM   #9332
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Special special teams haha

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 09-21-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #9333
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Those spontaneous combustion cramps is rough

Old 09-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #9334
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Vick the most injury prone QB in the NFL?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #9335
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
haha

this fucker Eli Manning is undeniably retarded and a fag

Show some respect for the future PResident of the United States, bitch

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #9336
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

Those spontaneous combustion cramps is rough
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL!!!!

WHAT A DISGRACE!!!!!!

Giants are biggest cheaters evR!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #9337
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Da Bears - 1-1

• We suffered our first loss to the New Orleans Saints (ex champs) 13-30.
  • Offensive Line was leaking like a sieve
  • When things aren't going his way, Jay Cutler acts like a bitch. Stop pouting and show some edge even when we're down 10. Save the drama for your reality star girlfriends.
  • This isn't Denver's 2008 offensive line.
  • Forte needs to get even tougher
  • Bears offense still suck in the Red Zone
  • Robbie Gould best kicker in the league
  • Hester is due up
  • Ex-Bears-Quarterbacks Orton and Grossman still have starting roles.
  • Urlacher - OG Status
  • Hey, we routed the Falcons:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #9338
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It doesn't lessen the loss at all just because it was against the one hit Saints

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #9339
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

chicago needed a wideout an still does.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:15 PM   #9340
netscape check two
N.I.

-Top 5 most overpaid players

1. Mark Sanchez, New York Jets
2. Dunta Robinson, Atlanta Falcons
3. Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
4. Paul Soliai, Miami Dolphins
5. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...players_092011

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #9341
Tito
PRODIGAL SUN

Tito drunken mastaTito drunken mastaTito drunken masta

n f l is crazy. im a raider and niners fan . fuck cowboys. who plays.. next monday ?
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 AM   #9342
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL!!!!

WHAT A DISGRACE!!!!!!

Giants are biggest cheaters evR!!!
Haha sure it happens all the time, that they make it so obvious is comedy

Old 09-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #9343
netscape check two
N.I.

RIP to Orlando Brown

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp7788

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #9344
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It's my favorite time of the year!

Old 09-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #9345
netscape check two
N.I.

Vick injured again? I recall some people saying that it was a good thing they gave him that big contract, and that the Eagles were going to be tough to beat this season?

Quote:
Quote: