news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #9376
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think that was a fumble....I thought if a player gave up they slid feet first. How many players fall and get back up cause they haven't been touched?????

Giants got lucky!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #9377
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I hope the jets pull through against the pats even though new england is my first pick with the jets as my second.colts are my third followed by the lions which are on fire.chiefs were my fifth but I gave up on them and replaced em with the eagles.vick is gonna pull through.

ImGlad the bills just took an L, im sick of them and the giants already.

Cmonnnn Sanchez.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #9378
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Titans now have a solid QB since Vince Young got booted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #9379
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Obama welcomes the best football team of all time to the White House:

Quote:
Old 10-08-2011, 03:40 AM   #9380
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

the best team has only won one super bowl? lol

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #9381
check two
N.I.

RIP to the legend Al Davis

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-obit-davis

Quote:
Old 10-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #9382
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

You've got contenders and pretenders.

Tomorrow the Bears will reveal that the Detroit Lions are pretenders.

Key to game: Bears offensive line protects Cutler

Old 10-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #9383
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

who are you kidding, the Bears are not even close to being contenders. Beating up on the upstart Lions proves nothing. Beat up on the Packers and than talk.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #9384
check two
N.I.

Bears have a shot to take the NFC.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #9385
check two
N.I.

The 'Dream Team' is finished.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #9386
check two
N.I.

Andy Dalton !

Quote:
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #9387
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mcnabb is the worst QB in the NFL!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #9388
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

giants

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #9389
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Bullshit. We turned the ball over 5 times and still had a chance to win. This team is showing me something with all the injuries, guys playing/not playing, and that Victor Cruz is really stepping up. Big fumble today, wasn't his fault really on the pick, but just look at the kids' hands. Been high on him since the preseason game vs the Jets last year. Jake Ballard can become a namesake in NY. I love this offense. Defense is going to remain shaky all year.

Big fuckin' game next week with the Bills coming to town.

Aight, it's TEBOW TIME in Denver

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #9390
check two
N.I.

The Bucs getting embarassed by the 49ers

The Broncos season is over with Tebow in.

Quote: