news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-31-2006, 02:04 PM   #931
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^Yall gonna be alright as long as Shanahan's still there. I'm glad Houston got rid of Casserly and Capers ass. Maybe now we'll get a decent O-line together. The turn around starts there.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:13 PM   #932
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

honestly, if the texans can stay healthy (andre johnson) and gel under Kub, then they could win up to 6-7 games, and im serious. but i agree chances are 3-4 would be realistic, but they do have some skill and who knows what they can do with a new coach.

as for the giants....:\...ive been a hardcore fan since their playoff run in 00', when i first really started watching the nfl.. they have the best team since being in the superbowl, but washington and dallas have the best teams they've had in jsut as long, or longer. that division will be the hardest to come out of, and whoever wins it will cause ruckus in the playoffs, because they'll already know how to win important games. im pessimistic because i stillllll havent caught the Eli train, he only showed a taste of what he can do last year, if he grows and gets better, watch out league, giants are comin to fuck you up

oh and btw, arrington and madison = huuuge pickups to compliment strahan and umenyiora

im so stoked for the season to start

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:18 PM   #933
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
honestly, if the texans can stay healthy (andre johnson) and gel under Kub, then they could win up to 6-7 games, and im serious. but i agree chances are 3-4 would be realistic, but they do have some skill and who knows what they can do with a new coach.
I'm hopin so. They got to get the line together first. If David Carr can get some protection I think Johnson and Moulds could end up working out nicely. They got the former headcoach of Greenbay as the O-line coach alone. To me thats a good sign. If they get the zone blocking scheme going I think it could be a breakout year for their backup back Morency. He seems to have the kind of cut-and go speed that would pay off in the same kind of schemes Denver uses. Only time will tale. I feel okay on offense, its the D that's got me worried. That's where the real rebuilding is gonna take place. Williams and Robinson is a good start. We'll see about everyone else.

Old 08-01-2006, 03:57 AM   #934
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treazon
as for the giants....:\...ive been a hardcore fan since their playoff run in 00', when i first really started watching the nfl.
We put it on the Vikings that year at home. Kerry Collins had his greatest day as a QB in that NFC Title game. Such a sad, sad SB.. this year different my man, trust me. And I like the report. Good news.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:59 AM   #935
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

you gotta keep me posted on all the Giants pre-season shit that goes down.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:12 AM   #936
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
you gotta keep me posted on all the Giants pre-season shit that goes down.
nikkah ur in frt lauderdale

weres the love for the D PHINS

my gramps made their logo
Old 08-01-2006, 04:14 AM   #937
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I rep NY to the death.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:07 AM   #938
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

http://www.giants.com/news/index.html

book-mark that shit knowledge...updated every day and its 100% G-Men

one thing this offseason that pissed me off was the signing of multiple D linemen, especially ends, one which we used a third round pick on...it makes no sense...if anything use a 2nd or third round pick on a DT to stabilize that ultra un-balanced line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
I'm hopin so. They got to get the line together first. If David Carr can get some protection I think Johnson and Moulds could end up working out nicely. They got the former headcoach of Greenbay as the O-line coach alone. To me thats a good sign. If they get the zone blocking scheme going I think it could be a breakout year for their backup back Morency. He seems to have the kind of cut-and go speed that would pay off in the same kind of schemes Denver uses. Only time will tale. I feel okay on offense, its the D that's got me worried. That's where the real rebuilding is gonna take place. Williams and Robinson is a good start. We'll see about everyone else.
yeah for sure i agree if they can get their O-line comfortable in whatever scheme they're going with then Carr can finally show what he can do, and maybe have a chance to actually learn something and grow as a QB. but getting sacked 20 times a game doesnt allow that haha.. but the thing is that if any team improves their O-line connectivity they will be better, no doubt. the O-line is the backbone of not only any offense, but any successful team.

oh and next topic for discussion: will Alexander have another year contending for the rushing title?

-no, no he wont. STEVE HUTCHISON FTW BITCHES

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:09 PM   #939
Visionz
The People's Champ

I think he'll contend for it but LJ in KC probably has the best shot at it based on Herman Edwards and how he finished last year.

Old 08-02-2006, 10:53 AM   #940
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Shockey got knocked da fuggout...Giants secondary say they gonna hit HARD this year and I hope so. If anyone can bring back the original game of smashmouth football and a good offense it's the Giants.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:19 AM   #941
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Preseason Is In A Few Weeks Can't Wait To See The Vikings Play Again

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #942
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa
cant wait for my man daunte yall. gonna be siick

^^^Fuckin Hilarious
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #943
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

go cowboys. T.O. T.O. haha

actually i wasnt too happy when the 'boys signed TO, hes such a freakin ego centric prick. but hey i cant control the front office so all i can do now is route for TO to shut up and play hard like we all know he can do.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:45 PM   #944
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

T.O. fucking sucks what a crybaby little bitch I swear if I were black I'd be calling T.O. a disgrace to the race but hey that's my view. Anyway, the Eagles looked sharp last night but they'll still suck. The NFL is finally here baby!

Old 08-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #945
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Bush and Young face off tomorrow in preseason action.

Go SAINTS

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote