news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #9616
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1-4 without him.

7-1 since with him, also minus their top receiver.

like a boss.

and i dont care if hes going to win this game. that question had nothing to do with any of that.

its for fantasy purposes and new englands shitty defense against the pass versus cam having to play the texans defense that is dope against the pass and run.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #9617
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
Depending on how we play the last few games and if we earn homefield advantage. Plus Gore & Willis need to get healthy.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #9618
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
1-4 without him.

7-1 since with him, also minus their top receiver.

like a boss.
Sounds a lot like VY in Tennessee to me. Nobody was praising him like Tebow.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #9619
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
VY didnt/doesn't have the intangibles son.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #9620
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Vince Young didn't have the white christian fanatic thing going on either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #9621
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
VY didnt/doesn't have the intangibles son.
I agree. Tebow doesn't have VY's arm strength or even accuracy either son.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #9622
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

A white Bronco hasn't got this much attention since O.J.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #9623
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post

IN some ways that is true, but at the same time, nobody was criticizing Vince Young and continuously doubting him like they do Tebow.

I think Tebow is a better passer than young, and has better pocket presence in terms of scrambling and keeping the pass play alive as opposed to just taking off and running.

Basically i think TEBOW has more intangibles than Vince Young ever had.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #9624
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Arm strenght isn't an intangible. Thats just raw talent.

Tebow has a strong arm and he throws the deep ball well. He needs to get better with the medium range throws.

I never thought Young was accurate. He's not terrible, but he's average.

And didn't Young have depression and almost kill himself?

Those are the intangibles that Tebow has on almost any QB and is on par with the great ones.

His leadership and work ethic are as good as anyone, ever. He's as good as it gets in that category.

Plus he has proven to be clutch and embraces the big moment and has succeeded.

So we'll see.

Im PISSED that i'm not getting the game here, because the faggot ass Browns are playing at 4 so i have to watch seneca wallace battle whatever backup stiff is playing for Arizona.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #9625
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Arm strenght isn't an intangible. Thats just raw talent.

Tebow has a strong arm and he throws the deep ball well. He needs to get better with the medium range throws.

I never thought Young was accurate. He's not terrible, but he's average.

And didn't Young have depression and almost kill himself?

Those are the intangibles that Tebow has on almost any QB and is on par with the great ones.

His leadership and work ethic are as good as anyone, ever. He's as good as it gets in that category.

Plus he has proven to be clutch and embraces the big moment and has succeeded.

So we'll see.

Im PISSED that i'm not getting the game here, because the faggot ass Browns are playing at 4 so i have to watch seneca wallace battle whatever backup stiff is playing for Arizona.
Here you go. watch whatever game you want.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html
Old 12-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #9626
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i've seen plenty of vince young games.

Dudes a slightly above average QB and an inconsistent starter.

I don't need to watch his highlight film, because it doesn't show the majority of the bad throws and mistakes.

His career is proof enough.

Couldn't hold down a starting job, so now he is relegated to backup duty. He might start for a team desperate for a QB as a quck fix for a year, but thats about it.

Tebow might become that too, but as I said, he is mentally superior to most athletes, and as physicall gifted as Young.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #9627
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

My Colts look like they're about to finally win a game. It would've been sad to see the boys go 0-16. The Lions can keep that title.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #9628
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That Joe Buck/Aikman combo has to be one of the most boring ones that I can think of. Neither has any emotion at all. Two robots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #9629
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i've seen plenty of vince young games.

Dudes a slightly above average QB and an inconsistent starter.

I don't need to watch his highlight film, because it doesn't show the majority of the bad throws and mistakes.

His career is proof enough.

Couldn't hold down a starting job, so now he is relegated to backup duty. He might start for a team desperate for a QB as a quck fix for a year, but thats about it.

Tebow might become that too, but as I said, he is mentally superior to most athletes, and as physicall gifted as Young.
lol You moron. I was trying to hook you up with a link to watch the games live for free today. I'm not going to post a VY highlight film! lol
Old 12-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #9630
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

haha...my bad.

good call czu i cant watch hillis run for 2 yard gains anymore.