news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #9736
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that pats only won 2 games out of the games they played against good teams this year lol - weak- thier whole year they played weak ass teams lol

ravens will crush em

http://www.patriots.com/games-and-stats/schedule.html
thats funny ...look at who they played this year lol they def wont make it to Superbowl
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #9737
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
the pats can win, but it will be close. the ravens offense is horribly inconsistent.
I agree with the offence line some time they are good and then time they look back like last night...
qb had some bad throws and then the front line didn't hold the def ....that was prob the worst ive seen this year from that line
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #9738
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Texans would have won yesterday if they had a starting QB playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #9739
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Texans would have won yesterday if they had a starting QB playing.
Maybe and maybe not. You can dominate the Ravens and still lose to them in the playoffs. Believe me, as a Titans fan, I know. Twice the Titans doubled the Ravens yardage and held their running game under 50 yards for the whole game and still lost to them.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #9740
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

403 Forbidden

aka

Niners forbidden from beating the Giants

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #9741
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Tom puttin Harbaugh in a Coffin

Picture Perfect Eli Paints a perfect Picture

Old 01-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #9742
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahaha

Touche

Lets go 49ers!!!!!!!DEFENSE SET THE TONE!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #9743
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I like the Niners with home field and a great defense, something GB and NO lacked all year.

I'll go with the Pats over the Ravens cuz I think Flacco will have some stupid turnover.

Pats over Niners......Brady gets his 4th.

But really, I'd like to see SF win it.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #9744
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^^says it all

Giants vs Ravens

Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #9745
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

damn right it says it all, peon.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #9746
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

This sums it up well.

Quote:
What makes the 49ers such a tepid favorite? There seem to be two main theories about this matchup. One is that the Giants are on their way to duplicating, four years after the fact, their last shocking underdog run to the Super Bowl—that despite a thoroughly mediocre regular season, fate and health and chemistry and a rampaging defensive line have all come together in a way that transcends the Giants' actual record, so that more qualified-seeming teams will part before them like the Red Sea, making them champions again. The other theory is that the 49ers, after years of awfulness and obscurity, won 13 games by being a good football team. Between the two, the magical-thinking scenario somehow strikes people as more plausible.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #9747
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

This sums it up well.

Quote:
What makes the 49ers such a tepid favorite? There seem to be two main theories about this matchup. One is that the Giants are on their way to duplicating, four years after the fact, their last shocking underdog run to the Super Bowl—that despite a thoroughly mediocre regular season, fate and health and chemistry and a rampaging defensive line have all come together in a way that transcends the Giants' actual record, so that more qualified-seeming teams will part before them like the Red Sea, making them champions again. The other theory is that the 49ers, after years of awfulness and obscurity, won 13 games by being a good football team. Between the two, the magical-thinking scenario somehow strikes people as more plausible.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:23 PM   #9748
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lol @ undercover popo will be wearing Giants jerseys because the Chicos in San fran don't know how to act at football games.

They should just bring in Raiders fans to contain those softies.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #9749
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P. PATERNo AND THE NEW YORK GIANTSS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #9750
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

are you FUKCING kidding me??!?!?! he missed 32yard FG?????

hands down for Ravens Dfense, tremendous job, whole team, ...except kicker