news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #9901
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Saints general manager Mickey Loomis could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...195425507.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #9902
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the saints cheated to get to the super bowl, so fuck their super bowl win

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #9903
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default "Chaints"

wow...as if it couldnt get any worse for the Chaints, they have sunken to a new low....however i already labeled them as cheaters (a la The Cheatriots) after the bounty stuff so if its true (can be proven) not only are is the title irrelevant, they should loose 1st round picks like Bellicheat did for SpyGate

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7846616
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
-Saints general manager Mickey Loomis could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...195425507.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
the saints cheated to get to the super bowl, so fuck their super bowl win
Old 04-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #9904
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Deion Sanders posts a picture of his sons filling out a police report against their mother

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...230920638.html

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #9905
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to Calvin Johnson for making the cover of this years Madden. * laughs evilly

Old 04-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #9906
check two
N.I.

Has everybody that has ever played for the Bengals been to jail?

--Former NFL linebacker convicted of having sex with 15 year old daughter of Bengals assistant coach.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-beng...7189--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #9907
hectis
Vic

jerome simpson played for the Bengals, and his jail time does not count any more....

Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #9908
hectis
Vic

I love the Vikings picks in round 1

Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #9909
check two
N.I.

I heard there was a 'What' chant during the draft? lol

Quote:
Old 04-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #9910
hectis
Vic

lol, yeah shit has me buggin"

Old 04-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #9911
check two
N.I.

this is messed up lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...153947666.html

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #9912
check two
N.I.

Do they really need to devote several hours on ESPN talking about the draft again today? I'd rather see Around the horn. At least put the regular shows on ESPN 2 or something.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #9913
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

What chants were epic..

Kellen Moore NCAA's most winningest QB goes undrafted.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #9914
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
What chants were epic..

Kellen Moore NCAA's most winningest QB goes undrafted.
haha I bet Roger was like WTF why do they keep saying what for?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #9915
check two
N.I.

loser Vikings running back beats the crap out of a guy cause he said he resembled a celebrity? really?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vikings...2925--nfl.html

Quote: