news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #9946
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

lol check 2 stay with the riveting posts

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #9947
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LaDainian Tomlinson retires

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3220--nfl.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #9948
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well deserved retirement. Glad he got one of those one day contract deals so he can retire a Charger. Easily first ballot when it comes to Canton, IMO.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #9949
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

He wasn't gonna get a ring with Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow running the show, so there was no point in dragging this thing out. LT was the man in his prime. Glad to see him retire a Charger.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #9950
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have no idea what's going on with Harvin, and either does Harvin, lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #9951
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Former Oakland Raiders defensive end is a serial killer

http://news.yahoo.com/former-oakland...9205--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #9952
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Donald Driver wants two more seasons with Packers

t's been a nice offseason for Donald Driver, who earned reality TV fame by winning "Dancing With The Stars," then signed a new deal to continue his career with the Green Bay Packers.

On Wednesday, Driver was at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles, where the 37-year-old wide receiver discussed how much longer he'd like his NFL career to continue.

"I'm going to play two more years, this one, then next year, then I'm completely done," he said. "(I'm) gonna put my cleats on the shelf and do something different."

By "something different," we assume he means he'll pursue a career in the entertainment business, though we suppose that could go in any number of directions. Competitive fly fishing? Urban planning director?

"I've always said I wanted to retire a Packer," Driver went on, "and now I get that opportunity to retire for, as I always say, the best franchise in the world."

Let's pump the brakes there. Driver signed a one-year, $2.3 million deal with the Packers in June. If he intends to play through 2013, he'll have to convince Green Bay to pony up one last time.

nfl.com
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #9953
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default For you steelers fans

Ask The Steelers: Ryan Clark

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...b-fe4435dad7f3
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #9954
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

gonna be a record for off season arrests if all this dumb shit keeps up

Old 07-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #9955
check two
N.I.

hahaha

-Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kalil buys full-page ad in local paper, guarantees a Super -Bowl victory

Quote:
Old 07-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #9956
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he's just motivating himself and his team. nothing wrong with that.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #9957
check two
N.I.

-Titans receiver commits suicide

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7476--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 02:06 AM   #9958
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 08-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #9959
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man my boredom and insanity is almost over

thank u Tuxedo T-shirt Jesus for bringing football back once again into my life
Old 08-06-2012, 03:50 AM   #9960
check two
N.I.

Seahawks to bring Terrell Owens in for tryout

Quote: