news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #10051
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol calm down webster. I'm saying the eagles should have trounced them easily, and they squeaked out a win at the end of the game. Vick will get benched soon if things continue.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #10052
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol calm down webster. I'm saying the eagles should have trounced them easily, and they squeaked out a win at the end of the game. Vick will get benched soon if things continue.
I know what you're saying, but the O-line and vick were ass today, the browns never scored a td on offense..vick is on the hot seat, he'll be fine though
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #10053
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Vick and our O-Line were the only problem wtf are you talking about???
if i were u i would be very worried about a QB and O-Line problem
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #10054
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #10055
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
vick is on the hot seat, he'll be fine though
Old 09-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #10056
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Lol the Eagles almost lost to the Browns. I wonder where NickyDooch has been at. I guess he knew that LeBron was gonna get a ring with my Heat so decided to cancel his Wu Corp subscription.

The Redskins were impressive today but they'll end up losing to some scrubs at home so let's not crown them yet, Denny Green.

Josh Freeman niggas.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #10057
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

1998 Broncos. ACTIVATED.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #10058
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

peyton manning is gonna be okay.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #10059
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Lol the Eagles almost lost to the Browns. I wonder where NickyDooch has been at. I guess he knew that LeBron was gonna get a ring with my Heat so decided to cancel his Wu Corp subscription.

The Redskins were impressive today but they'll end up losing to some scrubs at home so let's not crown them yet, Denny Green.

Josh Freeman niggas.
Yeah the Bucs can't be any worse than last year.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #10060
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bucs are the second best franchise historically other than the Giants
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #10061
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 09-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #10062
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Bucs are the second best franchise historically other than the Giants
ahahahhaahahahahahahahhaaa
Old 09-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #10063
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
ahahahhaahahahahahahahhaaa
The 2002 Bucs would probably beat a lot of other Super Bowl teams.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #10064
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
The 2002 Bucs would probably beat a lot of other Super Bowl teams.
they would if they had access to their playbooks.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #10065
check two
N.I.

-Remembering Art Modell has Ray Lewis in tears before Monday night game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8788--nfl.html