news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #10096
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah I think the Giants are making the playoffs I mean it's cool I guess that Alex Smith was leaking. Wow I have never seen a grown man bleed before let alone any body. Proud times for Niners fans. On this side, we get off on niggas throwing 500+ yards but not EVERYONE can do that in the National Football League so many fans just will never witness true greatness unfold before their dirty poor eyes.

I think by now most Wu Corpers who do the Sports Zone thing know that I don't get in to who's the best regular season team but I'll say that the Niners right now look ready to beat anybody but it's only Week 3 so lol @ anyone thinking that. My team is used to sucking early, making a push and just mop fucking everyone in the playoffs. So I'm good at 1-1 and no respect.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 09-17-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #10097
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Turner Arrested | McCoy Claims Ref is his fan | Johnson to Eagles

Michael Turner was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after defeating the Broncos on MNF. Turner was pulled over just after 4am on Tuesday morning after driving his Audi R8 97 mph in a 65 zone.

The 30-year-old RB was released from jail at approximately 7 a.m.—two hours after he arrived—on a $2,179 bond.

LeSean McCoy says players intimidating the refs and how much like fans these replacements really are:
During the game, they made like a bad call or something, the ref, and I see Ray Lewis like pump his chest up, trying to scare him. Don’t you know [the ref] started stuttering? I’m like ‘what’s this?!’…They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!

Chad Johnson tweets that he’s on his way to Philadelphia
Chad Johnson @ochocinco 5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #10098
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah I think the Giants are making the playoffs I mean it's cool I guess that Alex Smith was leaking. Wow I have never seen a grown man bleed before let alone any body. Proud times for Niners fans. On this side, we get off on niggas throwing 500+ yards but not EVERYONE can do that in the National Football League so many fans just will never witness true greatness unfold before their dirty poor eyes.

I think by now most Wu Corpers who do the Sports Zone thing know that I don't get in to who's the best regular season team but I'll say that the Niners right now look ready to beat anybody but it's only Week 3 so lol @ anyone thinking that. My team is used to sucking early, making a push and just mop fucking everyone in the playoffs. So I'm good at 1-1 and no respect.
Understood.

Lets watch this unfold.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #10099
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should be harsher on the DUI's.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #10100
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Vince Young is broke:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...oing-broke/rss

Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #10101
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Johnson taking Anger Management classes for headbutting wife

turns out he was in Philly for Inside the NFL on Showtime & heres the interview

www.youtube.com/embed/VKANfskFl3A

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
Chad Johnson tweets that he’s on his way to Philadelphia
Chad Johnson @ochocinco 5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-20-2012 at 05:55 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #10102
check two
N.I.

Chad Johnson is an idiot.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #10103
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ROBERT SNITCHIN' THA NERD BWAHAHahahah

"I remember one play," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "After the play, the guy said: `We're going to hit you every play.'

Old 09-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #10104
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if u saw the game then u would know what he was talking about. im sure he expected them to "come after him" and play defense. the rams recognized that the refs werent calling shit so they used it to there advanatge
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #10105
check two
N.I.

The last I saw it was 3-0. Did the Eagles come back to win?

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #10106
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
if u saw the game then u would know what he was talking about. im sure he expected them to "come after him" and play defense. the rams recognized that the refs werent calling shit so they used it to there advanatge
NIGGA. this football not dancing classs. GTFOHERE.

anyone who EVER fucking strapped up idc if it was fucking just for pee wee ball you know every mfing defensive player says that shit "ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" this nigga said so much other bullshit too. stop being a hoe. you lost move on. you got punked n didnt make the plays that mattered. imagine him playing in the 70s and saying that...no he wouldnt have played in the 70s cuz hed be too much a bitch. MAN UP BOBBY!!!!

this is what is making football where everyone is so pussified. its going to get where you cant even lead with your fucking shoulder pad soon.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #10107
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like i said u obviously didnt see the game, especially the 4th qtr. like i said props to Jeff Fischer and the rams for recognizing that the replacement refs were scared to call anything.

anytime the home crowd didnt like a call the made a bunch of noise and the refs would change their minds.

i know what football is man. i was tailback and monster back (middle linebacker in monster defense) on my team when i played. i made kids that were bigger than me cry multiple times. but i played within the rules. i remember once i tackled the other teams QB when he took it on a keeper. next time i saw him he told me he had charlie horses on both his thighs for like a week.

i mean have u seen how many fights have been breaking out cuz of these fake zebras? like i said U DIDNT SEE THE GAME

oh wait ur a Giants fan. no wonder.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #10108
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Revis tears ACL: Out for the rest of the season

Old 09-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #10109
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
like i said u obviously didnt see the game, especially the 4th qtr. like i said props to Jeff Fischer and the rams for recognizing that the replacement refs were scared to call anything.

anytime the home crowd didnt like a call the made a bunch of noise and the refs would change their minds.

i know what football is man. i was tailback and monster back (middle linebacker in monster defense) on my team when i played. i made kids that were bigger than me cry multiple times. but i played within the rules. i remember once i tackled the other teams QB when he took it on a keeper. next time i saw him he told me he had charlie horses on both his thighs for like a week.

i mean have u seen how many fights have been breaking out cuz of these fake zebras? like i said U DIDNT SEE THE GAME

oh wait ur a Giants fan. no wonder.
yeah i was watching giants/bucs which was on at the same time as the redskins game

my point is the dude needs to shut up and play for now. if in the playoffs they get hosed i wouldnt mind him speaking up but in his 2nd game in the nfl hes basically crying and shit.. what it seems to me at least. im a fan of rg3 in all honesty [in college anyway]. i just think hes shown a bit of the bitch assness since draft day.

also didnt like cam newtons celebrating a blow out TD and then talking post game about how it wasnt anything the giants did. giants punked him and his team and instead of giving the SUPER BOWL champs props he punks out like some sort of prima donna who sohuld have handled that giants D.

MOST athletes today are divas and shit anyway but whatever i digress

Old 09-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #10110
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah i dont like the way Cam stands there at the podium after games. after the loss to the Giants he was standing there talking with his eyes closed.

and i think the point RG3 was trying to make was more about the replacement refs more than anything else even tho he didnt come out and say it.

im tired of these fake ass zebras. they fuckin up the integrity of the game