news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #10201
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah, Sure, Mr DOUBLE POSTS.
Lets see what happens this Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Damn, our defense couldn't get that stop. Vick fucking fumbling again lol AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was rooting for them but Vick had to dog food it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
-Former Bengals cheerleader will take plea deal after sleeping with underage boys

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jones-fo...opstories.html

Bwahahah and she's ugly.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #10202
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Damn, our defense couldn't get that stop. Vick fucking fumbling again lol AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGA You know te GIANTS always save yall asses early and take Andy Reids fat ass OFF the hot seat just to see ya'll go back to playing like shit the next week.. happen like the last 6 7 8 9 years now LOL

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #10203
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Lets see what happens this Sunday..
WELL SHIT YALL FUCKING TOOK EVERY GIANT FROM LAST YR THAT KICKED YALL ASS SO YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEWHAT OF AN ADVANTAGE.

Just glad it's reg. season cuz come playoff won't be none!

Old 10-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #10204
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wonder if they will allow JACOBS to play.

It would be nice to see JACOBS & MANNINGHAM playing against there former team.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #10205
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah but without Eli they will be the scrubs they are without a Godly force driving them to victory. Sayin tho.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #10206
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Man, RG3 betta learn how to slide unless that nigga wanna become Vick 2.0
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #10207
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default How bad is it for the Jets? T.O. is asking them for a job on twitter

Gods hatred of the Jets > Gods love of Tebow

Last edited by IronSheik; 10-09-2012 at 01:30 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #10208
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Alex Karras

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #10209
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check this for a headline

'Suh' is being 'sued' by "The Packers"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...fortunate-week
Old 10-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #10210
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland Browns being 0-5 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They'll be lucky if they win one game. I wish i could watch the Giants and 49ers game tomorrow. Since i live in Maryland, i gotta watch the Redskins and Vikings. Does anybody know if the NFL website will let people watch games that they wanna see? Because if that's true, i wanna watch the 49ers and Giants game on there. I would like to see Pittsburgh and the Giants in the super bowl.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #10211
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

my lions get away with playing one quarter of football.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #10212
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ESPN reports: Turnover king Vick is gone if the Eagles don't make the playoffs

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...5478--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #10213
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
my lions get away with playing one quarter of football.
That was some bullshit lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #10214
check two
N.I.

the eagles are just an average team

Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #10215
check two
N.I.

-Obese Steelers rookie arrested on 15 counts of DUI, resisting-arrest charges after car chase, wreck

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5847--nfl.html

Quote: