news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #10891
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Like they said, he wasn't living up to expectations.
Yeah, Weeden wasn't. You can't run the ball without a passing game. They Better get Bridgewater and that receiver from Clemson.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #10892
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Weeden is their best player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #10893
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
I lost any football respect for Dirty. Now its Miami?

Dirty you are a fish outta water. flip flopping on teams.
hahahaaaaaaaaa seriously

not that i ever had any respect for him anyways, he's always been a bandwagon faggot, quick to talk shit when his team is winning, nowhere to be found after he gets shit on. TWO GAMES INTO THE SEASON the giants suck so all of a sudden he is a miami fan? lmao homoooooooooooooooooo

DURRRRRRR I'M A FAN OF WHATEVER TEAM'S QUARTERBACK HAS THE HOTTEST WIFE AKA I WISH I WAS HER
-dirtyknownothing

see, even if i was a browns fan i would still root for them, even though they are clearly the worst team in the history of the sport. but that's what real motherfuckers do, they root for their team

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #10894
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Tampa Bay Buccaneers forced to shelve ‘Bucco Bruce’ because of player safety concerns

Those loyal Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans who planned to dust off their vintage Vinny Testaverde “creamsicle” jerseys on Sept. 29 are going to be disappointed.

The Buccaneers planned to wear their orange throwback uniforms against the Arizona Cardinals that day, but “Bucco Bruce” has been shelved because of the NFL’s safety concerns. Once helmets are properly fitted for each player at the beginning of the season, the league does not want them changed. This recommendation recently came from the NFL’s head, neck and spine committee as well as the player safety advisory panel.

Since Bucs players have already been fitted for their pewter-colored helmets, those old-school Errict Rhett jerseys will have to stay in the closet.

“While we regret that our players will not be able to don the ‘Bucco Bruce’ helmet and traditional orange, red and white uniforms, there simply was no acceptable way to meet the requirements of the new policy while staying true to the spirit of our throwback theme,” Buccaneers Chief Operating Officer Brian Ford said on the team’s website. “We will continue to explore options with the league office for bringing back this fan favorite in future seasons.”

TBO.com notes that even though the Chicago Bears wore alternate uniforms this past Sunday, the “C” decal removal was the only alteration to the helmet. The Buffalo Bills wore throwback uniforms, but simply used the 1960-style “buffalo” decal on their white helmets. Since Tampa Bay changed their colors, players would have to change helmets, which the league will not allow.

One wonders if this is also the end of "Pat Patriot." The Patriots have taken to wearing the old-school look with the iconic logo for throwback games, but "Pat Patriot" is depicted on a white helmet, and the Patriots normally wear silver. As the Uni Watch blog points out, Atlanta, Washington and Dallas might also be affected by this.

While forbidding a team to change helmets midseason seems extreme – it should be possible to wear "two" safe helmets in one year, right? – the NFL recently reached a $765 million concussion lawsuit settlement. Commissioner Roger Goodell is not going to risk any future litigation by allowing teams to switch helmets for a one-day event, even if there was a chance to celebrate former Bucs owner Hugh Culverhouse, who cared more about making money than winning.

OK, Bucs fans. Hall of Famer Lee Roy Selmon once wore those orange and white uniforms, so we will leave that 0-14 season in 1976 alone.

While Tampa Bay was forced to scratch its throwback uniforms, the Bucs will still have a Hispanic Heritage celebration against Arizona.

But who wants to party without "Bucco Bruce"?

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 09-18-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #10895
check two
N.I.

Andy Reid >> Chip

The NFC East is easily the worst division.

Quote:
Old 09-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #10896
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahaahah Dirty is a bitch.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #10897
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunday ticket is pretty awesome I must say!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #10898
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I know Wu Corps whack in house producer isnt talking..

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 09-22-2013 at 02:32 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #10899
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who did they just give a penalty for unsportsmanlike behaviour when he made a throat slicing gesture after scoring a touchdown?

LOL'd when they showed it.
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #10900
check two
N.I.

I wonder if the Giants will win a game this season.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #10901
check two
N.I.

The NFC East might be even worse than I thought.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #10902
check two
N.I.

Giants are horrible
Redskins suck
Eagles suck
The Cowboys aren't going to do anything.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #10903
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Vikings are just awful, so far this season. Two weeks in a row we have the lead, but give it up in the last minute of the game.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #10904
hectis
Vic

Ponder has as many rushing TDs as passing....

Old 09-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #10905
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Da bears!!!