news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #11221
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you don't count the times the Begals scored The Vikings shut them out.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #11222
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is the Bears coach trying to get fired by starting Cutler next game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #11223
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Cardinals beat the 49ers, what else has to happen for them to make the playoffs? A Saints loss?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #11224
check two
N.I.

The Cowboys have signed Jon Kitna. Since he is a teacher now, he might not be able to stay on the team if the Cowboys make the playoffs.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #11225
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If the Cardinals beat the 49ers, what else has to happen for them to make the playoffs? A Saints loss?
Doesnt matter the Niners will win regardless
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #11226
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IDk, the Cards are playing great as of late.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #11227
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah yeah yeah....so what they will lose.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #11228
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Niners need to kill the Cards and watch the Cheathawks lose because they are starting to get flagged for all that holding and PI they usually get away with.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #11229
check two
N.I.

- Relive the Metrodome’s most famous football moments

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1447--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #11230
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

pathetic...

Old 12-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #11231
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Chart: Scott Hanson (RedZone) 64 Potential NFC Playoff possibilities/Seeding outcomes

pic.twitter.com/ZfoQLf7BWv
Old 12-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #11232
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
pathetic...

fake lol

Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #11233
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Pro Bowler Ahmad Brooks Wins Appeal Wiping Away Fine for Hit on Brees

9ers got robbed & that sack-fumble would have sealed the game...they should currently be the #2 seed in the NFC

San Francisco 49ers outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks (55) lays a vicious hit on New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (9), who loses the ball on a play that resulted in a 15-yard penalty against the 49ers

Brooks appealed the fine during a hearing over the phone with appeals officer Matt Birk, who retired this year after a 14-season NFL as a center and says he won to erase a $15,750 fine for an unnecessary roughness penalty called on a pivotal play that helped the Saints maintain possession after Brees fumbled the ball away after the hit to Brees' neck area with 3:16 left in the game. The call eventually led to the Saints' last-second win.

"I assume there were some defensive players who would disagree," Brees said two days after the hit. "Here's the thing: I don't think there was anything malicious about it. I don't think anything was intentional about it. I think anybody that's watching the game in real time, live speed, nobody's going to say that wasn't a penalty.

"When you slow it down, it looks like he hits me here (chest), but I get up and my mouth is bleeding, so I don't know if you get hit in the chest and your mouth bleeds."

Brees also made a point of saying he didn't think of Brooks as being a dirty player.

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-28-2013 at 07:17 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #11234
check two
N.I.

Update on dirty knowledge

Quote:
Old 12-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #11235
check two
N.I.

lol @ the ravens. That would be pathetic if the Steelers make the playoffs.

Quote: