news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-19-2014, 11:24 PM   #11311
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Juice much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #11312
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

This guy went all booker T at the end there!

alot crappy calls in the last 2 games !

anbody else feel that the refs were favoring the home teams?

the superbowl final should be a good one tho!
Denver to Take it

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:15 AM   #11313
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ the ditzy blonde interviewing him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:46 AM   #11314
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

This edit is pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:28 AM   #11315
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

This will be one bright ass colored game !

And who gets the home field colors?

I've been a Bronco Fan ever since...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #11316
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Niners cant let the Cheathawks win the division next year. Its obvious how favorable the calls were this weekend.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #11317
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Roid rage for Sherman?

there were bad calls for seahawks at the start too. at the end, Kaep fucked up at crucial moments, even though he threw one of the best throws ive ever seen.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #11318
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah. But the critical calls especuially the non roughinmg the kicker which was obviouswas crucial since it gave the ball back to the Cheathawks and they scored on that drive.

Just gotta keep the game outta Shitatlle. Thats keeps it from the refs.

Niners were close even with 3 turnovers we still were in position.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #11319
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

And until next season...

Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #11320
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Yeah. But the critical calls especuially the non roughinmg the kicker which was obviouswas crucial since it gave the ball back to the Cheathawks and they scored on that drive.

Just gotta keep the game outta Shitatlle. Thats keeps it from the refs.

Niners were close even with 3 turnovers we still were in position.
YUP

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #11321
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In more important NFL news, The Minnesota Vikings have hired Mike Zimmer to be the next Head Coach, I like the hire!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #11322
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what an idiot

---49ers coach Jim Harbaugh ripped by former NFL running back Brandon Jacobs

Former NFL running back Brandon Jacobs is having a retirement party on January 31.

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is probably not on that invite list.

Jacobs was a fourth-round pick by the New York Giants in 2005. After winning two Super Bowls with New York, Jacobs signed with San Francisco in 2012. Jacobs did not play much in San Francisco, which he complained about through social media, resulting in a suspension. Jacobs was eventually waived prior to the playoffs.

Even though Jacobs is retired, his bitterness toward Harbaugh is still active.

“He is a bitch, and that’s why he’s never won anything,” Jacobs said as a guest on WFAN’s “Boomer and Carton” show (via CBS New York).

That was a start, but Jacobs had more to say when asked about his biggest regret.

“I have one regret in my career, and that’s going to the 49ers when I could have stayed in New York, Jacobs said. “I just wanted to see what stuff was like with another team and it didn’t work out.”

Jacobs proceeded to say, “I’ve got two rings. Harbaugh, though, he’s a bitch. So it doesn’t matter.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:29 PM   #11323
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

^ Watching Jim Harbaugh on the sideline last game was painful. Everytime they cut to him he looked like a little bitch complaining to the refs. Not that it matters but the Harbaugh brothers looked like they ate way too many Twinkies in the off-season.

Meanwhile, Pete Carroll was smiling like he was high on shrooms and high-fiving his players everytime they spanned to him.

Sherman had a Tyson-esqe interview.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #11324
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Hahahah @ the Penguin GIF and 50 Cent.

I would be just as crazy on the sidelines when the refs keep a team in a game with suspect blown calls.

And the other hand I would be smiling like Carroll knowing I got away with all the illegal contact, holding and PI's all season since the greenbay fiasco years back.

Either way the NFL is turning into the NO FAIR LEAGUE.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:55 AM   #11325
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How exactly is Sherman a Thug? You can't thug on a football field. Just say n*****.Youll feel better
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote