news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-04-2006, 01:05 AM   #1306
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

not his best game, agreed^ but he completed that pass to Witten in the end of the game to seal it. To me it only says that he doesn't loose confidence in himself when he makes a mistake. Chicago's a good team and I respect 'em but Grossman can't keep on playin like he has been and expect to make it thru the playoffs. If they did have consistent play at QB then I'd say they have to be the favorites w/ both the D, the running game and the quality receivers but as it is, I don't see it.

Quote:
chea, bill simmons is one of my favorite writers. The man is great.
word up.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #1307
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Bears are the most overrated team in the NFL. They've been struggling against terrible teams. They're not going anywhere with Rex Grossman and that offense.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:06 AM   #1308
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we owned Green Bay.. Bills next.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #1309
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
Bears are the most overrated team in the NFL. They've been struggling against terrible teams. They're not going anywhere with Rex Grossman and that offense.
Completely agreed, I think the Cowboys biggest challenge is coming up next week against the Saints. We need our cover guys to really work hard this week because Drew Brees can expose them hard.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:45 AM   #1310
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bears suck man! I am in Chicago and I have to say that me as a fan, will say that GROSSMAN needs to be replaced IMMEDIATELY!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:52 AM   #1311
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Bears suck man! I am in Chicago and I have to say that me as a fan, will say that GROSSMAN needs to be replaced IMMEDIATELY!!!
oh man, if yall didnt have solid defense, bears would be a joke....
Old 12-04-2006, 11:59 AM   #1312
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
oh man, if yall didnt have solid defense, bears would be a joke....
In my eyes they are a joke,
how the fuck,,, wait let me be quiet.. lol!
Im already having an argument over here at work.
As if I were working at ESPN or some shit.. analyzing the stupid ass poorly
played game!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:15 PM   #1313
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I smell bear haters. well at least the stellers wont repeat gawd i hope not.

I have a big feeling that peyton manning is the second coming of dan marino/

maybe he should purposely play 2nd string in the playoffs. then play in the 4th quater in the superbowl as a starter thus, breaking the marino curse.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #1314
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What's with the hate against the Bears? lol They are a solid overall team, not just their defense. Their special teams is really good(the best around), they have a good running game going right now, etc. The main weakness right now is Rex Grossman. He started out the season real good, but has dropped off since then. The Bears have won some games with Rex Grossman playing poorly. Once they replace him, or if he gets back into form, the Bears will be blowing teams out again like they did earlier in the year.

I don't remember the Jets even scoring a point against the Bears in their game? lol

And I'm going to hate on the Cowboys now. I'm tired of hearing about them. I'd like to see Romo go up against a team that actually has a good defense, and see what he could do. The Bucs suck, and are one of the worst teams. The Colts defense sucks. They aren't the same Colts as last year. Almost all their wins this year were close games, that could have went either way. The Giants are all banged up right now. If the Cowboys played a team like the Chargers or the Ravens, I think they would get smoked.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:58 PM   #1315
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

I don't remember the Jets even scoring a point against the Bears in their game? lol
thats tru but also, Bears BARELY scored that touch down..... one of them one on one situation and got lucky.. that and 1 field goal... we held yall down for mad long.. yeah shutout is wack for us but all your offence did to the critic unfriendly Jets was a lucky TD & a field goal... if Pennington didnt throw that INT in the endzone we woulda came up with the win........

plus yall got schooled by the fucking Dolphins... dont feel yourself too hard... still got some football to be played.....
Old 12-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #1316
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember the Dolphins going on a four game win streak recently. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #1317
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I remember the Dolphins going on a four game win streak recently. lol
yeah they won 3 straight.. then lost last sun. to Jaguars....
Old 12-05-2006, 12:30 AM   #1318
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow the playoff race is tight i hope the vikings can still make it if they dont then the super bowl will be the ravens and cowboys

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:27 AM   #1319
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Don't hate check two cuz everyone knows the Cowboys are better than the Bears.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:11 AM   #1320
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

E
A
G
L
E
S
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote