news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #1441
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

I wish we had the Raiders as our week 17 game... instead we're stuck with the NFC East leading Eagles.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #1442
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
I told y'all, Philly is the sleeper team in the NFC.
Games like that make me question if tony romo is the quarterback of the future for the cowboys.

The Cowboys can still win the division, with a win and an eagles lost... , probably wont happen.

Bill should stay, T.O. needs to play a heck of ALOT BETTER or he is out. I never really wanted T.O. on this team.

Also they need a new QB, i am convience Tony romo is not the guy full time, but going to Drew is not a sure thing.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #1443
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
I think Bill will leave as it is pretty much apparent the "Boys aren't capable of making it to the SB this year.
Bill Parcells cant stand losing games like this and he probably seen too much to stick around for next year.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 12-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #1444
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember somebody laughing not that long ago, when I said that I thought the Eagles could win the division. lol

Maybe Tony Romo should concentrate less on hanging out with sluts, and more on football. And maybe T.O. should act like he's over 10 years old, and get some sticky gloves so he can actually catch a ball.

I gotta give it up once again to Vince Young and the Titans. Starting out losing the first 5 games of the season, and having a chance to possibly make the playoffs. They have been winning a bunch of exciting close games.

And I'll give it up also to the Saints, the second best team in the NFC.

Some of the Giants should probably get into other occupations, such as pro wrestling.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:51 PM   #1445
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

^^^When did Carrie Underwood become a slut?

Anyways, if anyone leaves next year, it would be T.O. Owens is just a big distration off the field and with all of his dropped passes this year, he's a distration on the field as well.

Parcells calls some dumbass plays sometimes, and doesn't seem to have the team in the right state of mind during some games, but play calling also rests on the shoulder of the offensive coordinator too. I see him walking away, not getting fired if he doesn't return next year.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #1446
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
?

Anyways, if anyone leaves next year, it would be T.O. Owens is just a big distration off the field and with all of his dropped passes this year, he's a distration on the field as well.
As a cowboys fan myself i think T.O. is overrated, parcells sould stay for one more year and get new offense coordinator, i dont know why the cowboys let sean payton go.

I wont be surprise if the eagles win the division, and i stopped laughing after they beat the cowboys..lol.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 12-27-2006, 04:53 PM   #1447
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

Maybe Tony Romo should concentrate less on hanging out with sluts, and more on football.

um no, actually he should concentrate more on the sluts, while he still can. hes no dan marino, i doubt his staying power is that great.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #1448
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk

T.O.'s dropping balls like Mikey's dropping babies

Old 12-28-2006, 12:32 AM   #1449
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I can't keep track of the girls that are being mentioned as being with Tony Romo. A different girl is mentioned every week. lol If he's with Carrie Underwood this week, I stand corrected if I referred to her as a slut. She doesn't seem to be one. Just puts out boring music.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:06 PM   #1450
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Sig by Born Invincible

Last edited by num2son; 12-31-2006 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #1451
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk

^^ one of the best moment's in TO's life
Old 12-29-2006, 11:49 AM   #1452
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Playoffs Motherfuckers....

Old 12-31-2006, 05:19 PM   #1453
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

The cowboys just lost to the lions, WTF!!!!, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs, the eagles with the division.

The cowboys D is horrible, who ever they play first in the playoffs, the cowboys wont win....

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 12-31-2006, 05:27 PM   #1454
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^ The greatest QB ever John Elway ^^ Nobody been to the Superbowl more then him. Shit he could of won 3 in a row if he didn't retire.
Giants handled that motherfucka! LT, Banks, Carson baby!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:33 PM   #1455
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

DK back in the NFL thread oh shit what could that mean only 1 thing!

First off I apologize to the following teams:

St. Louis
Atlanta
Carolina
Green Bay

Sorry you all could not have controlled your destiny because let's face it the GIANTS were the best team in the NFC east until MANY injuries once again took over our team and then we went on a lil slump but now we are BACK! All I could ask for is a trip to the playoffs now it's on the team I won't let it kill me this year like last year because I know this year's team hates COughlin and has the same type of injuries as last year. Just being here is a blessing for this team but.. BUT.. now.. ANYTHING can happen! Saints got punked by Carolina today. Dallas got punked by a shit team. Things happen. Alls I know is the NFC Playoffs will be crashed by the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! Yezzir. Happy New Year!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote