news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-23-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk
Default A Letter From A Daughter Of Iraq

Im sending this letter to the British people and in particular tha people of London. For a period of hours, you have lived through moments of desperate anxiety and horror. In those hours you lost a member of your family or a friend, and we wish to tell you in total honesty that we too grieve when human lives pass away. I cannot tell you how much we hurt when we see desperation and pain on the face of another person. For we have lived through this situation – and continue to live through it every day – since your country and the United States formed an alliance and laid plans to attack Iraq.

The Prime Minister of your country, Tony Blair, said that those who carried out the explosions did so in the name of Islam. The Secretary of
State of the
United States
, Condaleezza Rice, described the bombings as an act of barbarism. The United Nations Security Council met and unanimously condemned the event.

I would like to ask you, the free British people, to allow me to inquire: in whose name was our country blockaded for 12 years? In whose name were our cities bombed using internationally prohibited weapons? In whose name did the British army kill Iraqis and torture them? Was that in your name? Or in the name of religion? Or humanity? Or freedom? Or democracy?

What do you call the killing of more than two million children? What do you call the pollution of the soil and the water with depleted uranium and other lethal substances?

What do you call what happened in the prisons in Iraq – in Abu Ghraib, Camp Bucca and the many other prison camps? What do you call the torture of men, women, and children? What do you call tying bombs to the bodies of prisoners and blowing them apart? What do you call the refinement of methods of torture for use on Iraqi prisoners – such as pulling off limbs, gouging out eyes, putting out cigarettes on their skin, and using cigarette lighters to set fire to the hair on their heads? Does the word “barbaric” adequately describe the behavior of your troops in
Iraq
?

May we ask why the Security Council did not condemn the massacre in al-Amiriyah and what happened in al-Fallujah, Tal‘afar, SADR CITY
, and an-Najaf? Why does the world watch as our people are killed and tortured and not condemn the crimes being committed against us? Are you human beings and we something less? Do you think that only you can feel pain and we can’t? In fact it is we who are most aware of how intense is the pain of the mother who has lost her child, or the father who has lost his family. We know very well how painful it is to lose those you love.

You don’t know our martyrs, but we know them. You don’t remember them, but we remember them. You don’t cry over them, but we cry over them.

Have you heard the name of the little girl Hannan Salih Matrud? Or of the boy Ahmad Jabir Karim? Or Sa‘id Shabram?

Yes, our dead have names too. They have faces and stories and memories. There was a time when they were among us, laughing and playing. They had dreams, just as you have. They had a tomorrow awaiting them. But today they sleep among us with no tomorrow on which to wake.

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #2
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper
Default Re: A Letter From A Daughter Of Iraq

excellent points however the high & mighty will over look this as being nothing only cause they preceive themselves as the righteous
whaeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:08 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-23-2005, 09:12 PM   #4
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

lol

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #5
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper

INTERESTIN PLACE 2 SHO PEEWEE
Old 07-23-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolomgsnapekillsdumbledore2005donttellkthnkx

DON'T GIVE A RATSASS ABOUT SOME FUCKARAB PISSFLAPPING GOOK

KNAHSAYIN KNAHSAYIN

FUCK

BLEEDAT
Old 07-23-2005, 09:39 PM   #7
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
lolomgsnapekillsdumbledore2005donttellkthnkx
DON'T GIVE A RATSASS ABOUT SOME FUCKARAB PISSFLAPPING GOOK
KNAHSAYIN KNAHSAYIN
FUCK
BLEEDAT
Old 07-23-2005, 09:50 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

jasper you are fuckin gem

i should be offended by a lot of the stuff you say but you're so rediculous its hard to take you seriously.

LOL

as for the topic...what else is new?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #9
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
i should be offended by a lot of the stuff you say but you're so rediculous its hard to take you seriously.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:37 AM   #10
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

nice letter, is this legit or just something anti war written?

its all true, i hate how no one cares when iraqis die but when a troop dies its all tears
Old 07-24-2005, 01:04 PM   #11
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

I laugh when either dies, fucaside! I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally!

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

more bullshit propaganda...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote