news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default black sabbath

any sabbath fans here ? ... for me the are epitome of metal ... i'm not even gonna get into that zeppelin started it ... sabbath started it bullshit ... sabbath are icons ... are you can debate all you want who started it but fact is sabbath revolutionized metal ... their catalouge up until ronnie james dio left speaks for itself ... "black sababth" and "paranoid" are flawless albums that belong in the top eshalon of all time of all genres ... ozzy osbourne wrote amazing shit and fuck could he sing ... tony iommi had some haunting riffs and amazing solo's ... bill ward is one crazy drummer i got the never say die concert -one of their last before they split with ozzy- and he does this incredibile solo ... geezer is definately the unsung hero ... he was an unconventional bassist ... because he was a rhythm guitarist when he turned to bass instead of following bill he followed tony which made sabbath sound even darker ... and when they dumped ozzy ... they replaced him ronnie james dio ... who fit the aura perfect and he wrote some more darker, gothic (not gothic as we know it today, more gothic 16th century gothic) shit the man was short as but could rip your ears to shreds the man was fantastic ... personally some of my favourite songs aren't really recognised by sabbath fans ... yeh i love iron man to death ... love war pigs ... love all their shit ... but supernaut, snowbling, n.i.b., dirty women and spiral architecht ... especially the solo and switch in dirty women ... in my eyes sabbath are the greatest metal band ever, in the top 5 rock bands of all time and top 10 of all genres in history ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i love sabbath, but only with ozzy..sorry....ozzy defined that band....they made some great music and their first five albums are fuckin lovely.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:26 AM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah man i love sabbath with ozzy ... but still, dio was nice ... heaven and hell was good ... everything after that was pretty garbage ...
Quote:
Old 04-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice list...idk aboout neon knights tho.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

DIo killed sabbath and also those nativity in black comps was tight. I got both of em. Monster Magnet killed it with into the void.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:42 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

neon knights was insane ... but im more into the darker shit they'd done previous ... still, to pull off some speed metal motorhead shit was alright ... but when they tried it again on mob rules they fucked up ...
Quote:
Old 04-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #7
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

i like their music, great quality..
Old 05-01-2007, 11:39 PM   #8
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeyourdix View Post
Best song = ELECTRIC WIZARD
Well said! Sabbath fuckin ruled with ozzy!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 AM   #9
ronaldo6

ronaldo6 grasshopper

black sabbath are one of the best,techinal extasy is my fave sabbath album.
ronaldo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:51 AM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeyourdix View Post
Best song = ELECTRIC WIZARD
electric funeral ? ... i never herd of electric wizard ...
Quote:
Old 05-03-2007, 07:50 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

...^^^eloels, word, there is The Wizard....and Electric Funeral...pick one.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #12
The Hound
Fuck the King

bumpity ...

appreciate the gods

N.I.B.

Iron Man

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

War Pigs

Dirty Women

Snowblind

Planet Caravan (officialy the best song to listen to high)
Quote:
Old 11-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gyeah

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:08 AM   #14
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Black Sabbath was a great group...Masters Of Reality and Paranoid are

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #15
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

The Paranoid album is my shit.

Hand of Doom anyone?