0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2005, 02:05 AM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,263
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

i jacked the idea but like i care...it was ask a black dude" dont trip cuz that would be dumb........

anyways all yall just fire away an mwybe we can help some people out with "white man" questions.....

aight, im just gonna ask.....how many of u white dudes r dating interacially or whatever the fuck thats called?
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:06 AM   #2
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member
 
iNtell3kT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Big Mid-West
Age: 27
Posts: 2,344
Rep Power: 14
iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

how many of you white dudes think OJ did it?
__________________

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:30 AM   #3
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

How many of you white dudes think you're not the devil?
How many of you white dudes don't have white names...like Josh or Matthew or Ian?
How many of you white dudes are racist against us ethnic people?
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:38 AM   #4
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD
 
SHRAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: DA WHITE HOUSE
Age: 28
Posts: 5,544
Rep Power: 25
SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
i jacked the idea but like i care...it was ask a black dude" dont trip cuz that would be dumb........

anyways all yall just fire away an mwybe we can help some people out with "white man" questions.....

aight, im just gonna ask.....how many of u white dudes r dating interacially or whatever the fuck thats called?
naw but im sure as fuck down wit dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
how many of you white dudes think OJ did it?
my man orange juice cut that bitch and ronnie goldman up for real, hooha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
How many of you white dudes think you're not the devil?
How many of you white dudes don't have white names...like Josh or Matthew or Ian?
How many of you white dudes are racist against us ethnic people?
i aint the devil hate is the devil... elevate
my name is shawn also given to black males
and probably quite a few. i know a lot of white folks are racist and dont even know theyre racist.
__________________
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:41 AM   #5
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,263
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

alright, first off,...yo intellekt....you dont have a girlfriend...oh yeah, u arent white.....

OJ did it.....that's 1 person

mix wanna no whats up...aight, no, im not the devil(1) u cant convince me that god doesnt love me

i unno bout the name thing homie

"us ethnic people"........it's difficult not to be rascist,...but i think of it like how a dog doesnt like a cat.....it's just something people r i guess...
maybe u dont like white skin or the color period...i cant do anything about it...

i cant think of anyone whose skin color i dont like......Albinos, i dont like that.....
and if a black dude has freckles,...it makes me laugh, thats not rascist,...black cats with freckless look funny, thats that........
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:53 AM   #6
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
alright, first off,...yo intellekt....you dont have a girlfriend...oh yeah, u arent white.....

OJ did it.....that's 1 person

mix wanna no whats up...aight, no, im not the devil(1) u cant convince me that god doesnt love me

i unno bout the name thing homie

"us ethnic people"........it's difficult not to be rascist,...but i think of it like how a dog doesnt like a cat.....it's just something people r i guess...
maybe u dont like white skin or the color period...i cant do anything about it...

i cant think of anyone whose skin color i dont like......Albinos, i dont like that.....
and if a black dude has freckles,...it makes me laugh, thats not rascist,...black cats with freckless look funny, thats that........
Haha, never meant to get you white folks angry. Just fucking with yall.

And if I say white man as in the evil white man. There's cool white guys out there, like you guys. You don't have to be white in skin color to be an evil white man. By evil white man I mean, the white man that oppresses everyone. The white man that is rich, and will always stay rich. The white man that does not allow others to rise above him in social/financial status. The white man that makes it hard for everyone. You could be black in skin color, and still be a white man. I don't think of all white men as the devil, just the white men as listed above. So lets get that straight. To quote RZA "I lost my shell a long time ago".

How many white guys here love Wu-Tang?
How many white guys here think of Michael Jackson as white and are proud?
How many white guys here smoke bone?


How many
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:55 AM   #7
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday
 
KidSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 24
Posts: 1,434
Rep Power: 16
KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
How many of you white dudes think you're not the devil?
How many of you white dudes don't have white names...like Josh or Matthew or Ian?
How many of you white dudes are racist against us ethnic people?

Q - How many of you white dudes think you're not the devil?

A -
okay I am white, yet the original men said I dont think like a devil, yes i agree that most white people are devils but not all of them, understand?? Now do the knowledge...

"EVERYONE WALKING THE EARTH SHOULD DESTROY THE DEVIL IN THEM"

PEACE





__________________

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:58 AM   #8
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_sha36

Q - How many of you white dudes think you're not the devil?

A - okay I am white, yet the original men said I dont think like a devil, yes i agree that most white people are devils but not all of them, understand?? Now do the knowledge...





"EVERYONE WALKING THE EARTH SHOULD DESTROY THE DEVIL IN THEM"







PEACE
Read what I said above. And that was a nice quote.
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:06 AM   #9
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday
 
KidSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 24
Posts: 1,434
Rep Power: 16
KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Thats peace!, kind of thought you ware dissing all white people.

This is the wrong thread but I have a Q to you!

I remember in the wu manual thread you said that you follow Christianity and the NGE, now, The first lesson/tenets of the nation is that the all black men is god, how dose your Christian side handle that and do you agree with that, it just dose not make any sense to me that you can mix Christian and the nation together.

PEACE
__________________

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:07 AM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,263
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

uhh...i think u have to start the "im white an i listen to wutang thread"

michael jackson is just plain weird to me...

smoke bone,...hell no, have to start some threadds for these questions cuz i dont know how many white people there are on wtc. u didnt make me mad man, i know your cool.
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:11 AM   #11
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_sha36
Thats peace!, kind of thought you ware dissing all white people.

This is the wrong thread but I have a Q to you!

I remember in the wu manual thread you said that you follow Christianity and the NGE, now, The first lesson/tenets of the nation is that the all black men is god, how dose your Christian side handle that and do you agree with that, it just dose not make any sense to me that you can mix Christian and the nation together.

PEACE
***OFF TOPIC***

Yeah, I've been debating that a lot in my head. But I don't see Jesus as white skinned or how he is portrayed (color wise). I love Jesus, but I don't see him as white. I see him as light skinned. He was a jew, born in modern-day Iraq. I don't know any white men over there. I don't know about black man as the original man, not saying its not true. I'm trying to find my own way to the truth. Doing a lot of compare and contrast. Things like that get the mind sparking.
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:14 AM   #12
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday
 
KidSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 24
Posts: 1,434
Rep Power: 16
KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
***OFF TOPIC***

Yeah, I've been debating that a lot in my head. But I don't see Jesus as white skinned or how he is portrayed (color wise). I love Jesus, but I don't see him as white. I see him as light skinned. He was a jew, born in modern-day Iraq. I don't know any white men over there. I don't know about black man as the original man, not saying its not true. I'm trying to find my own way to the truth. Doing a lot of compare and contrast. Things like that get the mind sparking.
okay okay, now do you belive in jesus or do you knowledge that jesus walked the earth?
__________________

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:19 AM   #13
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

I believe in Jesus. I beleive he died for all our sins, whether you believe in Him/His existance. I believe that Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit are one entity. I believe a lot of stuff. My beliefs in Christianity and NGE co-exist. I make it work. Once I have knowledge of self and am able to do the wisdom, I'll let you in on all of my thoughts of this. As of right now, I'm still thinking about a lot of this.
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:25 AM   #14
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday
 
KidSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 24
Posts: 1,434
Rep Power: 16
KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
I believe in Jesus. I beleive he died for all our sins, whether you believe in Him/His existance. I believe that Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit are one entity. I believe a lot of stuff. My beliefs in Christianity and NGE co-exist. I make it work. Once I have knowledge of self and am able to do the wisdom, I'll let you in on all of my thoughts of this. As of right now, I'm still thinking about a lot of this.
okay now its all peace to me, BUT you do know that the GODS don't belive right...I truely do not know how you make this work...

Although it is freewill so it is your choice what you do with your life.

PEACE

__________________

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:28 AM   #15
Mixtape Mutt
aka Contageous Specialist
 
Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
Age: 27
Posts: 1,141
Rep Power: 12
Mixtape Mutt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mixtape Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mixtape Mutt
Default Re: ken doggs ask a white dude thread...

I know the Gods don't believe that, everyone has their own mind frame, just like you said, its freewill. Sometimes I don't even know how it works, but it does. RZA acknowledges Christs existance, he said so in the manual.
__________________
The year 2002...the battle still with the WU
Mixtape Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Common - BE = classic or not ?? post ya thoughts !! pussy-with-teeth Hip-Hop Shop 66 11-14-2005 08:42 PM
new mobb deep album titled infamous big bang! jaywoods27 Hip-Hop Shop 44 07-13-2005 11:01 AM
any 1 got the song problem by rza billo Wu-Tang Chamber 4 06-23-2005 08:20 PM
Some Of My Latest Creations I-Legit Graphics Corner 13 06-15-2005 01:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one