news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default The Beats From The Cilvaringz DVD

Especially the one on the DVD dashboard and the "World Tour" were banannas.

I know most of yawl feelin these tunes. And if ya not you need to tell me why.
I know some of them where on his album and on the enhanced part of the DVD. But if the beatz in the Dashboard and the first couple of cutz in the begining of the World Tour can be found with verses on them - let a nugga know and/or post them. If they on Mics, I'll buy 'em. Truthfully, Im hoppin some of those beats are new and will be used in the upcomin' Wu albums.

P.E.A.C.E.

The S in L1NKS (Self).

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 06-12-2007 at 10:01 AM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

If any1ne can identify the beats above. I'd appreciate it. I'll PM Cilva in the meantime.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Go to the store on the enhanced DVD, maybe they're on those albums. Haven't ordered them myself yet, awaiting paychecks for two months back..
Old 06-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #4
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

^^^ Werd.

There's this beat on the "World Tour" footage that completely blew me away. It was on some real comeback type shit - on some Rocky Balboa shit. Shit was Hype it had the Synth, horns, and a female harmonizin' (almost like Jewles) in the background.

If I remeber the city/country he was in when the beat dropped - I'll post it.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:47 PM   #5
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
^^^ Werd.

There's this beat on the "World Tour" footage that completely blew me away. It was on some real comeback type shit - on some Rocky Balboa shit. Shit was Hype it had the Synth, horns, and a female harmonizin' (almost like Jewles) in the background.

If I remeber the city/country he was in when the beat dropped - I'll post it.
SAME HERE...

those beats were ferocious...and im guessin that the illest ones were probably done by Bronze and Kevlaar cuz they get credit for them in the end listing....

im coppin like 3 of those extra cd's to see if these beats are on there.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

The two first beats is heavy as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvRn_lvexJQ
BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #7
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the second one is my fav...it HAS to be a Bronze or Kevlaar cut

and the third one is dope as fizuck too...

on the Road to Egypt part theres a couple beats that are ridiculous too..the 3rd one (i think thats the one) is amazing

Last edited by the silencer; 06-12-2007 at 02:56 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIRDCAGE View Post

way too good to be used JUST for that video. no fucking way they could let those go to waste.
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #9
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:

You nailed it, fam. This iz the vid I was waiting for.

The Beat I was talkin' bout iz the first won from when they was performin' in France. If that beat izn't on the Wu Tang album - I ain't buyin' it. That shit iz FIYAH!

Deeee dedededeeeeeee deeeeeee dedededeeeee
Old 06-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:

If I were to guess after the sound.. The first beat sounds like it could be Ringz, not sure tho. The second beat definitely got Bronze written all over it (alt. Kevlaar, similar styles). All those beats are sick, I hope they come to good use on some upcoming project. Some have suggested 8 Diagram, I wouldn't mind. But if not, and more likely, I'd like to hear them on 'II'.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

The BEST beat on this was the 3rd one (1:46). Hands down my yessa. Wu would be fools to not use this beat. Straight up and down, what a f*ckin beat.

The 2nd was was Eh. It was missing something and to be honest, thats not the hard hitting sound we need on a new album, cause it just doesnt do it. Feel the 3rd one and close your eyes. Imagine Ghostface, Cappadonna on this joint. Jesus.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #12
the silencer

its a little off topic but man this vid on the I DVD is incredible...

i've showed it to a few ppl and they are blown away by not only how Wu is obviously so HUGELY popular around the globe (i live in SI and they aint too popular here no more among the young'ns) but these concerts are fuckin CRAZY....how the whole fuckin audience of ppl is doin the "W" and bouncin in synchronized fashion.....seein all the clips from those shows enhanced my Wu-head-ness...
Old 06-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #13
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

its a little off topic...

but youngins all over nyc dont feel wu, these youngins wanna hear what they wanna hear, so it is what it is... but in staten, who you think really owns staten my yessa. cmon man.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #14
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

^^^
Lounge, is that you???
Old 06-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #15
wutangironflag
Wu4Ever

wutangironflag grasshopper

yeah the beat at 1:46 is absolutely incredible...my jaw dropped when it came on
wutangironflag is offline   Reply With Quote