news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-06-2007, 04:00 PM   #16
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^This fuckin guy needs a waaaaaaahmmwhich.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #17
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

there was two versions on there- but anyhow the best quality video is usually upped on there. Try brightening with your monitor contrast.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:30 AM   #18
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher View Post
I was disappointed.
same here bro.....same here

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #19
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

excellent movie 4.5/5
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #20
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Just got back from watchg it, wasn't impressed at all. The action scenes were good, but there were nowhere near enough of them. The only consolation is that the video game should be amazing.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #21
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i liked the movie. this guy at work saw the movie last night he is a big spider man comic book fan. he said spiderman 3 sucked. too much of a love story. i think thats one of the reasons why ppl were disappointed about spiderman 3. topher grace did a horrible job. i thought i was watching eric foreman. he did away better job in traffic. he played a real good asshole i thought,

i did like spiderman 3. he had good action
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:56 PM   #22
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

the main reason i believe Venom wasnt given the major villian treatment is because all the other spidey movie villians are real emotional wrecks wether it be before or after they get all evil (Osborne gets fired....Octavious life work is destroyed...Sandman and his daughter/bad luck)
eddie brock was semi developed character but wasnt as angry or desperate as they shouldve potrayed him....and the comic book character isnt that big a deal anyway other than big fights with spidey
so i think Raimi knew exactly wat he was doing
tricked alotta ppl into thinking Venom was the main plot and Sandman as a side villian when in fact it turned out to be the opposite
real good storyline....but i agree with sum posts that deal with the action and pace of the movie...i know Raimi trying to get that comic book feel but sum things shouldnt have happened so fast...Peter shouldve really reached that point with his new found aggresion before he tore off that suit and Brock shouldve been suicidal with the problems he faced...kinda slow and quick at the same time how these were executed
still a great sequel

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #23
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

wait, did something happen after the credits? i hope not, if so i bounced too early i guess.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i wanna see Electro in the next
if not then hopefully the Lizard

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:26 PM   #25
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
i wanna see Electro in the next
if not then hopefully the Lizard
The Lizzard's been buildin up ever since the 1st one.I hope that The Lizzard is in the next one and the original cast 2 with Raimi at the helm again.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:00 PM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It has been confirmed that "The Lizard", "Carnage", and possibly "The Black Cat" will be in Spider-man 4. I'm not bullshitin' you guys on this one.

By the way, Venom isn't dead. Remember when Spider-man threw the bomb at the alien along with Brock and it exploxed? Well just think about that for a moment. It pretty obvious that the alien and Brock excaped so fast that Spider-man couldn't see them because he covered his face to protect himself from the debris. Remember?

If Carnage is going to be in the 4th movie, Venom MUST be in the 4th movie. There's no Carnage without Venom!

P.S. Spider-man 3 was freakin' awesome!!! 4.8/5.0

Thanks
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #27
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

So where did you get this info?

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #28
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

wtf was that emo / saturday nite fever part all about?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:46 AM   #29
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

still waiting on a burnt dvd
i live in japan so i wont be seeing this for awhile
like 2 months later

i heard it was real cheezy

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #30
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Spiderman 3 sucks cow balls and pig intestines...WTF a 2.5 hour movie with a few action sequences...and Spidey turns gay with the black suit.