news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: How do you rate 'Da Shinin'?
10 34 55.74%
9 17 27.87%
8 6 9.84%
7 3 4.92%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 1 1.64%
1 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #31
Gigy
Witty Unpredictable

Gigy crouching tigerGigy crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Gigy

The older, the better.
That album is pure Hip Hop.
9/10.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10/10

strong contender for BCC's illest album
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #33
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

It would have sucked for Smif N Wessun if they also got sued by Stephen King and Warner Brothers because they claimed that people were getting their l.p. confused with the novel and film.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

10/10. The second greatest BCC album right behind Nocturnal.
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #35
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

This one and Enta Da Stage stand tall above the rest...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #36
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

for me its the best and top 20 alltime
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #37
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Perfect album IMO. 10/10
Old 04-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i bought this cd 3 times in my life and it stays in rotation on my itunes.
10/10
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man I'm hearing this for the first time and it's amazing, beats are all chunky as fuck

I was like oh shit ! when I heard a loop I used before on bucktown and they used one of my favorite minnie riperton songs on hellucination
Old 04-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #40
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY TIGHTLIPS View Post
man I'm hearing this for the first time and it's amazing, beats are all chunky as fuck

I was like oh shit ! when I heard a loop I used before on bucktown and they used one of my favorite minnie riperton songs on hellucination
WHUT! for real! wow 10 no doubt about it

bucktown my favorite track, this album stayed on heavy heavy rotation , this one & blackmoon enta da stage
man this brings me back

another great album

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #41
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

Heard it many times before. I don't want to rate it higher than Enta Da Stage (one of my favorite albums ever). 9/10.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #42
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

this and nocturnal fucking bump....i love nocturnal though....prob my fav BCC joint
Old 05-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #43
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
wow... no diss intended but gaddamn you've been missing out! all of the early BCC albums are MUST-OWN's...same as Wu.

Enta Da Stage
Da Dtorm
Da Shinin
Nocturnal
Buck Em Dowm Remix

benzo is offline   Reply With Quote