news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Lyric Interpretation

Old 05-11-2007, 05:28 AM   #1
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk
Default "Don't Keep Jack In The Lab, Don't Wanna See Tupac"

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was told a lot times here...Ghost didn't want to go to prison like Pac...who was in prison at that time
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah cus' Pac was in rikers island and Ghost wasn't trying to go to Rikers.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

Oh all right, thanks.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
FiRe WaTeR

FiRe WaTeR grasshopper

I was trippin about this too. I thought he said, "Don't keep jackin me lad, don't wanna see Tupac!" But it made no sense to me cuz Pac was still alive, but y'all cleared it up. Thanx.
FiRe WaTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiRe WaTeR View Post
I was trippin about this too. I thought he said, "Don't keep jackin me lad, don't wanna see Tupac!" But it made no sense to me cuz Pac was still alive, but y'all cleared it up. Thanx.
True, when I first heard Verbal Intercourse I thought about this line and was like wtf??? Pac was still alive!!!! But that makes sense now...

thanks wera.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no problem, man. teach one, each one!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #8
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

i remember one time being drunk and almost got in a fight and in my drunkeness i told tha guy who i was about to fight, "you dont know who u r messing with, u dont wanna see tupac!!" all tha people i was rolling with knew where this was coming from so they just busted out laughing hardcore.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:59 AM   #9
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

lol