news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-27-2005, 06:14 PM   #211
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: 444trumpets Thread

In between sullen dreams I come to shed darker sights 444 trumpets spits that rambunctious rawness i'm calmless get ready blown brains resemble confetti shed the liquid of the deadly fed by arachnids enemies backs split captive actors get fattend lips flapping with those false battle quips BigBen handles it like tits on a valued bitch 444 Trumpets connect Bay area in effect San Jose To San Fran We man handle the damned covered the earths entire span google that shit you'll understand...
Old 07-27-2005, 10:10 PM   #212
u-turn

u-turn grasshopper

Think you can take me, here's the breakdown
Where I crack at fools, then precede, to slay these clowns
Blow for blow, toe at toe, nothings like this flow
Nothing like you know, post my reservations hoe
You know I'm stuck winning, with a tko
Prewriting, only suckers do, this a free flow
Where I eat you for dinner, send the bones
To a steak dinner, the butchers made a burial
Hurry up, this a practice, like a turuorial
Wipe my ass with ya ryhme book, now you droppin shit
Never popping shit, just want the women to stick around
Impossible butterball, when you round
As fuck, call the east coast all-stars
From Shane, to Main, to the Professor
Gotta open shop on this weak bitch like car repairs

u-turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 01:18 AM   #213
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

The Four Trumpets Winds Hit Cities Like Hurricanes Its A Pity
Flash Back To Alligator Skin Boots
Jaw Wrapped Up Flipped Belly Up Stab The Dragon Laughed At Him
Send The Message Qoutes Stay Sharp From The Heart
I See Threw Crews Like Whateva With Weak Dudes Get Played Like Spades
Caught By Plagues After The Blade
Slit Neck To Neck Arraingment Settlement County Document Trumpet Monument Foundation Feed The Knowledge
Who Seek Wisdom Donations Taking Them For Salvation West Killah Bee Invasion Spread The Worthy Battle
Beef Cooked
Heres My Recipe Book Trumpets Antidote For Hope Heres The Signs 4.4.4
Old 07-28-2005, 01:22 AM   #214
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

The Four Trumpets Winds Hit Cities Like Hurricanes Its A Pity
Flash Back To Alligator Skin Boots
Jaw Wrapped Up Flipped Belly Up Stab The Dragon Laughed At Him
Send The Message Qoutes Stay Sharp From The Heart
I See Threw Crews Like Whateva With Weak Dudes Get Played Like Spades
Caught By Plagues After The Blade
Slit Neck To Neck Arraingment Settlement County Document Trumpet Monument Foundation Feed The Knowledge
Who SeekS Wisdom Donations Taking Them For Salvation West Killah Bee Invasion Spread The Worthy Battle
Beef Cooked
Heres My Recipe Book Trumpets Antidote For Hope Heres The Signs 4.4.4
Old 07-28-2005, 02:49 AM   #215
adedwutang
Rap Name: SkiLLs

adedwutang grasshopper

listen up punk, i got a nine in my pocket/im lyin/ i got nine shots wit a glock in ma pocket/ for any chumps who think they can knock it but they cant knock the hustle/ my mind is shot and its troubled/ plus people get shot wen im in trouble/ cuz my shots i like them doubled/ and wen i get hot i make you bubble/.....you think u can run around in my block/ well maybe you can but i can go faster then u just walkin on my hands/ cuz ur just a little slow/ u just learnin the shit that i already know/ and thats includin ya flo/ while u wastin time doin them hoes im lootin ya doe/ and u kno i got a sickamore style/ which is sicker and more pure then urs/ so good luck to you and ur whores/ cuz my words are pollutin your pores/ and ill knock down ur confidence/ they way the cops knock down and shoot up ya doors huh...and you kno some girls say that a guy is run by their d***/well i didnt hear u complainin last nite wen u was ridin that ish/ plus my d*** got a head wit a mind of its own/ and i seemed to have forgot my other one at home so u leave my big one alone,get it......i got a fire inside of me that'll burn thru ya eyes/ some say its called an arsenist homicide/ but i like to think of myself as a cold killin lyricist wit the rhymes/ cuz as i walk thru the valley of the shadow of death i leave dead mic trails wit they last breath/ and i must confess that if i dont get this shyt off my chest i could start grownin man breasts/ and you kno im the number one emcee/ cuz nobody can see mee/ and its easy to see this cuz theres no other emcee near me/ and i shall never fear thee because i flo fiercly/ and i b the one who spits fire in the sea just to get these words out of me/ so u myte say that this is long but i c it as just another song/ i can switch my flo then go on and on so stay tuned for the next episode cuz im lettin my tongue roll/ and if it rolls of nice the way i roll them dice/ then u myte start hearin my lyrics for a price.....the whole idea of u havin a career is makin me laugh/ cuz u just started writin shit that i forgot in the past/ as a matter of fact, if u sold ur best rymes u still couldnt pay for ma gas/ u so messed up in the head that u wuldnt fall over even if i kicked u in ya ass...please stop wastin my time wit ya punk ass rymes/ and do ya self a favor/ stick to ya day job ,makin nickles and dimes/ cuz i kno its ma flo your admirin/ dont be mad other labels are hirin, and im the reason they started firin...wit so much drama goin on in the NYC its kinda hard bein someone as fly as me, cuz my style is deadly, and these other rappers dred me/ cuz im on a level that is higher by ten feet.
adedwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 02:52 AM   #216
adedwutang

adedwutang grasshopper

yo let me kno on that cuz i need some1 else point of view
Old 07-28-2005, 03:12 AM   #217
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets Flows From Killah West Bee Nest Harvest The Best Realness Is The Matter
4.4.4. Signs That Matter
Capture Foney Actors Sitting In Bedrooms Flame The Candle
Youngstas Wit Thoughts Have The Ripe Seed Wu Killah Bee Feed Plenty
Keep In Mind The Stings Deadly Controversy Stable The Commitee
City Of Angels Swing My Sword Lifes Stable
Forest Keep Energy As One With The Universal Language Nyc To Cali
Who Ever Is Againts The Killah Bee Rally Confrontation Is Necessary
Million And One March
Takeover Buildings Succeed Elements Of Surprise Indeed Lead With Knowledge White House Painted Wu Agknowledge The Scripts Trumpets Unleash
Terror
4.4.4 Trumpets Againts Jihad Wu Forever
Significant In Ways Of The Mind 4.4.4.
Trumpets
See Realness In My Eyes
Old 07-28-2005, 03:16 AM   #218
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets Flows From Killah West Bee Nest Harvest The Best Realness Is The Matter
4.4.4. Signs That Matter
Capture Foney Actors Sitting In Bedrooms Flame The Candle
Youngstas Wit Thoughts Have The Ripe Seed Wu Killah Bee Feed Plenty
Keep In Mind The Stings Deadly Controversy Stable The Commitee
City Of Angels Swing My Sword Lifes Stable
Forest Keep Energy As One With The Universal Language Nyc To Cali
Who Ever Is Againts The Killah Bee Rally Confrontation Is Necessary
Million And One March
Takeover Buildings Succeed Elements Of Surprise Indeed Lead With Knowledge White House Painted Wu Agknowledge The Scripts Trumpets Unleash
Terror
4.4.4 Trumpets Againts Jihad Wu Forever
Significant In Ways Of The Mind 4.4.4.
Trumpets
See Realness In My Eyes
Old 07-28-2005, 11:29 AM   #219
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Realness conveyed through dangerous blades vague ness is swayed from my illustrated speech manipulating peeps I slither like a snake eat all the wrath of grapes pile high my stack of papes as the brains of the wacked get raped I'm on lock channeled my chi my kung fu hustle achieves with the Lions Roar and Buddhist Palm my notes cut throats long with knives and swords my sounds devour the fighting hordes cornered the globe the trumpets sound its time for war
Old 07-28-2005, 03:13 PM   #220
adedwutang

adedwutang grasshopper

dam ben u got some skills
Old 07-28-2005, 07:25 PM   #221
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by adedwutang
dam ben u got some skills
Thanks folks PEACE
Old 07-28-2005, 08:08 PM   #222
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets Elevate The Battlefield
Legs Broken Twisted Stance Buddah Appeal
Who Keeps It Real
Sword Play Lisps From Lips Snake Hiss Slice The Head Left For Dead Laps Around The Earth Got The Mind With Wisdom To Each His Own Teach The Lessons Born Again Battles Extend Prove The Signs Give Life Many Ignite Sword Fights Leap Year Ended The Calendar With Fear Of Nature 4.4.4. Blows The Winds Four Corners Blends The Revelation Told Through The Other Side Of Conciousness Pages Flip Reality
Who Wanna Battle
Trumpets Corners In Position
Old 07-28-2005, 08:13 PM   #223
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets Elevate The Battlefield
Legs Broken Twisted Stance Buddah Appeal
Who Keeps It Real
Sword Play Lisps From Lips Snake Hiss Slice The Head Left For Dead Laps Around The Earth Got The Mind With Wisdom To Each His Own Teach The Lessons Born Again Battles Extend Prove The Signs Give Life Many Ignite Sword Fights Leap Year Ended The Calendar With Fear Of Nature 4.4.4. Blows The Winds Four Corners Blends The Revelation Told Through The Other Side Of Conciousness Pages Flip Reality
Who Wanna Battle emcees
Trumpets Corners In Position
Old 07-29-2005, 06:01 AM   #224
ABOVE

ABOVE grasshopper

cali fire rally ciphers mass graves in the snake pits smash fakes end tours put to rest best to worse all get retired consentrate mental state to elevate over enemy hate detinate on contact like a middle east asian pain sensations overcome your body orchestrate invasions get inside your brain like malignant tumors ignorant fools worse than a bitch who spread rumors real life shit step on humors anchor thoughts on spot lock and load propell shots out scrolls like musketts put holes in your caskett bayonette text stick to the next when im through with you they gonna have to carry you out in bucketts relentless attack pows crack in interogation no need for negotiating all you disintigrating in to ashes when we clashes war technique far superior for infirior soldiers with weak tactics lost the object of this shit thats why you slip catch a face full of clip to crush youre skull with the force of a redbull phycological wafare can you sustain in position mobilize troops youre gonna need em visualize the battle field with a third eye intuition with more might than adolf hitler and joseph stalin west coast most dominant chosen one running shit true lokes spit bullet proof scripts that will put you in your crypt warrior from california destroying you southern crystal blue murder persuation above and the jaguar knight constant elevation thought you had what it takes to rumble with the big dogs but didnt do youre studying
ABOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 11:53 AM   #225
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets Enter The Domain
Four Corners Winds Some Cant Sustain The Pressure Of The Whats Told In Scripts Whats Real Devilsh Deeds In Battlefields
Who Wanna Battle
Trumpets Ingage Enemy Rage Out The Interior Cage Exterior Blade Cut Throats Lost Body In A Maze Different Level
Another Stage
Higher Mental
Pursuit For Knowledge Envious Minds Im Calling It Out
Trumpets Bouts Get Knocked Out The Frame Picture Cant Remain Of Moments Lost Who Forgot About The Cost The Value Of Life Trumpets Forsee Signs Trumpets Blow Winds In Sight
Caveman Dusty View While I Rock
Rocks On To You
Above You Ceiling Caves Through The Open Sky Let Loose The Third Eye Old Words Used Ancient Chants Thai Dance Got The Buddah In Trance
Battlen For Lifes Glance Of Future Memories In Time
The Lands Gone Thiers To Many Rocks To Climb
Afgan I Thought I Told You Againts Jihad Suicide
Moutains Explode Reload On Competition Body Missing
Who Wanna Battle
Trumpets 4.4.4.