news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-31-2005, 09:55 PM   #406
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk
Default Re: 444trumpets Thread

Trumpets
The Winds Manage Againts Sin
Bring The Sword I Swing Againts The Plagues Saw The Fatigues And Fatigue Peoples Gather The Light In View Scenario Guidance For You The Weather Plays A Role In
Nature Seeks Its Toll
Flow Like The Waters Thunder And Soul Rods Hit Victims Seasons Change Human Decisions Consequences Minus Aggression Realese Tention
The Guidance Is Actual Evidence Of Supernatural
Trumpets Post The Signs 4 4 4 For The Mind
Old 11-01-2005, 06:53 PM   #407
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Trumpets
Corners 4 Reasons Of Life The Reality In Nature And Script Written With Logic
The Universal Language Expand The Sword With The Swing Comes Winds Realease
Unleash The Outcome Beheading Seen Ending
Time Is Patience Naked Eyes Cant See Everything
The Trumpets Blast The Signs In The Making
4. 4. 4 Influence And War Sever Body From Necks Severe Consequence
Whos Next The Trumpets Come Through
Old 11-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #408
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I sprung into this life with the intensity of a broken pipe out leaked my strife the escaping water flooded my sight I looked around the hood I considered everything alright stayed out allnight serving poisonous pieces as murders lower the leases burners floored the leeches a straight shooters grievance gets a face fully beaten troubles and stress erased in one evening pawn are played with-out really thinking the bombs of today are Hegalean tactics problem reaction and solution antics fuck the slapstick actor politicians plastic step up get smashed quick twist necks and break ni66as arms like matchsticks the trumpets have sounded ni66as get burnt to ashes the impact of my fists sounds like car crashes 50 lashes to elite bastards before they reach the pine casket strong stances swing swords body slashes!!!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #409
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Triumph Trumpets Sound The Defiant Lifes Simple Sometime The Signs Give Little Influence The Time Manage The Regards Deadly Sword Swinging Ending Seasons Change The View Of Reason In Thought The Painting Caught Picture The Frame The Line Came Flashes Camera Action Beheading Scripture Moments For Life Expose The Light Guidance Is Here The Signs Come 4 4 4
The Pieces Of Streets Crumble While Most Dog Trumpets Bigben Rep Get Stepped Upon Fuck Outta Here Without The Message Kept The Influence In Manners Checkmate
Who Wanna Battle Humble Spark Anotha One Represent
The Slogan Provoke War Is Here
Come Through
Old 11-03-2005, 12:21 PM   #410
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Aight Yo
144000 Chosen Priest From Out The Preyers We Lay Upon Lands The Devilish Deeds Some Cant Understand Whats At Stake Too Late For Most Concious Attitudes
The Signs Come 4.4.4. The Angels Sing From Above Waters Flow Like The Swords I Swing Swiftly And Battle
The Conquest Truth Whos Chosen The Brightness From Whithin Youths Gather Around The Crown United We Stand The Earths Spread The Wisdom
Kingdom Bound
Sound Of Trumpets The Signs Come Influence Exchange Knowledge Hiphop At Its Finest
Reach The Fullfillment When It Make Sence
To Each His Own Revelent When It Touches Home
The High Holds Hopes For Guidance
Angels Seek Righteousness
The Message Sent The List Of Chosen Beings Become Seen When Auras Gleam Life To Existence Natures Beauty
The War Started Already Whos Ready
4.4.4 Trumpets Come Through
Old 11-03-2005, 09:16 PM   #411
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

swing swords portraits restored disk drive discord clean sweeped title holder championship reward resurrect the violence followers fall in silence tyrannasaurus tyrant burning paper ni66as old school papyrus those that act childish I extinguish their fires having burning for days like Springfield tires try and step get wired from ya mandible to toes full body cast no need to wear clothes ni66as act bold and are thrown off the canvas my visual attacks stimulate the famish beef served the cabbage ni66as act tough but they just average spitting foam with a harsh tone like a savage...
Old 11-04-2005, 12:13 PM   #412
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Manage Behaviors
Subdue The Human Instinct Of Battle
War Comes With Illusions Of The Mind Most Cant Find The Sword Brandish
The Training Of Emcee Liquid Is What I Spit Visualise The Concept Stay Focus Look In
Peep The Signs 4.4.4. Supply The Message Expect The Unexpected Notice How The Mind Feels Neglected Like Orphans Bastards Juvenile Delinquents Patterns Of
Mathmatical Codes To Ensure The Guidance Angels Hold Guard
The Light Hits Most Hearts Naturally Ripped Apart
Society Makes Up Charts Statictics 11 11 If You Missed It
Mystic Mist And Smoke Clear The Air Provoke The Art Brutal The Devils Soon To Be Instinct Matter Of Time Before We All Shine The Promise Of Tommorow
Now See The Message Avoid Being Caught In Societies Web Same Circle Of Life
Who Gives A Damn If Your Dead
Lost Everything With One Swing
Off The Head Body Folds Physical Fed
The Time Has Come Whos Ready For War
Come Through
Old 11-06-2005, 08:19 PM   #413
Redskull
infumus doom

Redskull grasshopper

vote masta vs doc

I'm Not A Nazi!!!
S.S.C
Dusk & Dawn
Redskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:47 PM   #414
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Signal The Star Signs Lit The Battle Contents For The Mantle Of Swords I Bring Weapons Of Choice To Slice The Air
Sharper Flow Blow The Trumpets
Position The Corners Rush The Waters Over Lands The Peoples Choice Lets Rejoice Over The Subject Most High Left Behind Gather Yourselves Guidance Means Help
War Situations Grimey Like Wu Beat Ten Years To A Century Cope With The Truth Holy War Scripts Its Evidence Lack Of Structure Buildings Callapse Puncture
Minds Attack Battle And Numbers Collide Suicide Eyes To See From Streets
Dont Wait For Change Itll Change Your Way
Lifes Play Like Actors Roles Of Devilish Words To Speak
To Each Individual Mind Waiting For Demise 4.4.4. Be The Signs
Dont Hide The View Of The Light Strikes Your Soul Under Once You Go Againts Your Life War Is Here Come Through
Old 11-07-2005, 06:12 PM   #415
RockD
Wu-Tang Soul Menace

RockD grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RockD Send a message via MSN to RockD Send a message via Yahoo to RockD

the wu mcee the one that never edits
killin niggas off the top *yell* 'they need medics'
i'm the holy relic funkadelic bustin freestyles
the rock never changin like a spong abosorbin but sessile
niggas mean while think they can battle
shake and rattle and leave em groggy they wobble
they cold turkey's they gobble, but i keep put it from mind to keys
never revised a first word MC.
i been discredited but niggas, is not that i dont use spell check
is just that i spitt dont check like a loose tek.
i cause wrecks aw heck here rock go again
can i get an A-men
if it was of top dome non can beat me i bet
never got coky cause i'm yet not a vet
so all u dictionary niggas yo egos i stomp it
and all hail the Rock King with 444 sounds of trumpets
Old 11-07-2005, 08:48 PM   #416
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Pushed Over The Edge The Fresstyle Compile The Message Frankly I Cheat Most Relics Out The Closet Emcees Cant Handle The Pressure Whats Known Better Througout Stages Of Life Once You See The Sword Muthafuckas Wanna Bite Snakes And Swings That Bring Lines To Ending Rymes Desending After The Air Dissapears The Winds Brought The Weathers Tears Playout The Hurricane Season Has Developed The Awakening Seen The Fonies Play Harps Cant Shoot Darts Thinking The Throne Made For Useful Sorry Antics These Flow I Rip Stay Concious To Atlas And List Of Playground Kindergarden Charming Elederly Push The Wheelchair Over While I Take Control Over Sites Magnify The Clouds Damp The Rain Falls On Those Destructed The Rose At The Construction Street Built The Signs For Lesson For Blind Yet We Reach Equality Words And Paragraghs Start The Path Of Wisdom Keys And Knowledge In Respect To Wu Real Music Babtised The Hopes For Future Beings Of Means To Develop Useful Energy Amoung Population Control Crushed Egos Build The Foundation Elevation Cremation And Allegations Burn By The Fire I Kept For Light Comes When Darkness Slept Beside The House Of Horror Felt Peacefull The Guidance Comes The Swords Cut The Suffering In Ways Of Thought Cant Develop The Reason To Which Then Your Caught 4.4.4. Trumpets Blows The Signs War Is Still Here No Fear The Signs Come
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #417
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Pushed Over The Edge The Fresstyle Compile The Message Frankly I Cheat Most Relics Out The Closet Emcees Cant Handle The Pressure Whats Known Better Througout Stages Of Life Once You See The Sword Muthafuckas Wanna Bite Snakes And Swings That Bring Lines To Ending Rymes Desending After The Air Dissapears The Winds Brought The Weathers Tears Playout The Hurricane Season Has Developed The Awakening Seen The Fonies Play Harps Cant Shoot Darts Thinking The Throne Made For Useful Sorry Antics These Flow I Rip Stay Concious To Atlas And List Of Playground Kindergarden Charming Elederly Push The Wheelchair Over While I Take Control Over Sites Magnify The Clouds Damp The Rain Falls On Those Destructed The Rose At The Construction Street Built The Signs For Lesson For Blind Yet We Reach Equality Words And Paragraghs Start The Path Of Wisdom Keys And Knowledge In Respect To Wu Real Music Babtised The Hopes For Future Beings Of Means To Develop Useful Energy Amoung Population Control Crushed Egos Build The Foundation Elevation Cremation And Allegations Burn By The Fire I Kept For Light Comes When Darkness Slept Beside The House Of Horror Felt Peacefull The Guidance Comes The Swords Cut The Suffering In Ways Of Thought Cant Develop The Reason To Which Then Your Caught 4.4.4. Trumpets Blows The Signs War Is Still Here No Fear The Signs Come
Old 11-08-2005, 12:57 PM   #418
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

The moon is just an illusion fill it up wit water turn it into revolutions and stare at its glare declare yo mental is clear while I steer my peers outta fear delivering earth shaking news to the masses computing math as if Im sending faxes overstand the aftemath and all its conclusions twisting algebra and geometry outta convolutions expulsion make it pulse, my Sun beam yo heartbeat till they meet yo repulsion while I stay in motion rocking oceans awake feel the Earth quake open minds like fault lines and bring on the divine inside my depth my core be the way to the light's front door
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #419
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Moon Saw The Sunlight And The Earths Shifts The Rotation The Planet Under Fire Which Most Desire Unconciously
The Bait For Devils Has Come In Balance Like Planets
Seen The First Year Most Believe Evolution Besides The Point Resolution Whats Proven The Signs
4.4.4 Open Eyes Realise The Guidance At Hand
Behind Your Image Resist The Conflict Pay Respect To The God The High Flashes Of Iron Rods Steam The Century Out The Layer Of End Days We Lay Hopeless Trying To Find The Way Out You Know
Whats It All About Peaceful Moments Angels Worthy Of Your Soul Behold Shown Disowned Values But The Sin Is Still Here Amoung Us And Yet We Achieve What One Cant See Repent For Failure Closes The Gates Reopened The Holy Awaits The View Wonderful Many Walk And Still Lose Eventually The Mind Seek The Devine War And Situations Of Battle Raise The Flag Up
Kingdom On The Mantle Behead Stupidity Swing Sword On Enemies
The Sting Causes Death Winds Felt Across The World Trumpets
Sound The Next Comeing 4.4.4. Year Round
Old 11-09-2005, 06:42 AM   #420
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher

hollywoodrealty grasshopper

introduction, stuck like suction cups, but im the next batter up
step in my way u get shattered up
splattered up against my windsheild like some roadkill
i study ancient war tactics, i got old skills