news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-28-2007, 12:57 AM   #136
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post

i jus copped... well my homie copped them for me... for my bday... super early bday gift
repost... cuz.. i love em'

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #137
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, nice pick up/

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:12 AM   #138
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

I use all my sbs as beaters. I used my fire red IIIs in the rain cause there GRs. My De Las had some raspberry ice tea on it last time but I cleaned it up and the premes I got were already beaten
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #139
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

um ok

Old 05-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #140
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

My Baby Blues'
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 05:36 PM   #141
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

copped some new timbs they look like low AF1s but they timberland wheat leather

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:40 AM   #142
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone feeling the various Nike hybrid shoes that are coming out atm (Dunk free trainer etc)?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:11 AM   #143
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^do you have a pic? just searched for it with google, couldn't find anything
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 AM   #144
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
isnt everything expensive in england? apparently london has the highest cost of living in europe.

still there are lots of decent sneaker stores in london.
Yeah, everything over here is a lot more expensive. I don't know much about trainers but things like xbox games we have to pay what would be like $100 to you.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:29 AM   #145
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

I got these 2 badboys currently

Got like a half dozen pairs of chuck taylors too in all sorts of colours.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:47 AM   #146
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Last edited by famenchuan; 05-31-2007 at 08:10 AM.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:49 AM   #147
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

http://www.timberland.com/product/in...figurator=true&

Customized these. What you guys think?

Last edited by famenchuan; 05-31-2007 at 08:11 AM.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:19 AM   #148
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Time for some OG Nike runners.....

Nike Air Pegasus.

Dirtyfresh on snkrfrkr.

Nike Air Max BW

Novelways on snkrfrkr.

Nike Air Huarache.

.Jerome on snkrfrkr.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:51 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:24 AM   #149
Robert
1%

Timbs really ain't my thing to be honest......not badly customized tho

This reminds me.....any of you heads in Europe and the States copped any nike ids? It's fucked....in Australia you can't get them unless you have a US hook up.........

Old 05-31-2007, 11:54 AM   #150
Longbongcilvaringz

ah, those hybrids look terrible imo,