news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #181
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Just Got Some New G-unit Mafia Style Slip On Shoes For Killing The Rats In My Kitchen

Currrrrrrrrrrrrtis
Old 06-11-2007, 01:28 AM   #182
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^nice pick up.

new suedes coming out soon:

blue ones are looking good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:46 PM   #183
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

i bought them couple weeks ago
too many ugly colors combined together makes a good mix

btw fuck black shoes, girls love guys with fly sneakers

Last edited by oLd_KaiNry; 06-11-2007 at 07:49 PM.
oLd_KaiNry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:28 AM   #184
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
^nice pick up.

new suedes coming out soon:

blue ones are looking good.
where u pick up kicks like this man? only joints near me are like insport, footlocker and sports co, they dont sell shit like this, the blue looks tight i desire a pair
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:00 AM   #185
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
where u pick up kicks like this man? only joints near me are like insport, footlocker and sports co, they dont sell shit like this, the blue looks tight i desire a pair
Where do you live dook? if in Melbourne provider or hype dc might have them

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:40 AM   #186
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:59 AM   #187
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Where do you live dook? if in Melbourne provider or hype dc might have them
ah, sydney man, i dont venture into the city much so im probably guessing thats where the shit is, all i got near me basically are westfields, and you know theyre stock filled with the generic insport foot locker shit (ehe as u saw by my kicks im rockin) but i was diggin those pumas, especially the blue ones the colour scheme was fresh, stands out nicely
Quote:
Old 06-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #188
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well in sydney there is store which is apparently good, called footage.

they will sell pumas like the ones i posted. i think they have a website and stuff, ill check out some shit hold on...

Old 06-12-2007, 11:29 AM   #189
Longbongcilvaringz

here you go:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/shopgu...05&search.y=19

i think most of these places are in the city, but i dont know much about sydney

Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #190
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

nice airmax majestic

good shiiiit

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #191
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
here you go:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/shopgu...05&search.y=19

i think most of these places are in the city, but i dont know much about sydney
thanks man, good lookin out
Quote:
Old 06-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #192
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

picked this Kobe Strength + an Air Jordan 1 Retro Low in New York up
Old 06-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #193
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some more Puma og goodness. Can anyone tell yet that I like clydes/suedes?

crazysmiles on CT.

athelete on CT.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #194
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^you think that looks good?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #195
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

ahhhhhhhh yes, vvvvvvvnds pusheads for real cheap...

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote