news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #211
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Latest pick up....ds jordan v grapes....chea!!!!!!!!1
i still got my orinigals of those i got i think for my 10th or 11th birthday. But they got red instead of the blue on them
Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #212
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...r-montreal.jpg

real plan real simple tiger onitsuka's by asics been wearing only them for the last 5 years my favourite shoes of all time. got all different flavours
Old 06-28-2007, 06:23 PM   #213
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
p rod 2's are looking good, especially the pair that this twat is wearing:

THATS PAUL RODRIGUEZ... and the shirt hes wearing is JORDAN, it has all the 5's on his shirt... and thos shoes havent been released yet..

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #214
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Get your head in mate you dug deep there
Old 06-28-2007, 11:01 PM   #215
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, ok so hes not a that much of a twat, the shirt is terrible though, i dont really care if its jordan.

i havent followed skating for about 5 years, so i pretty much have no idea how any of the newer guys look...

anyway... what i was trying to say is they look dope, and so do a fair few of the other p rod 2's.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #216
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

So Jordan Brand is on some SHIT..again, like always..

Quote:
In 2008, Jordan Brand will start to release a slew of Jordans, most in their original color scheme, in packages. Now the unique thing here is that the packages will consist of models that their number will equal “23.”

For example:

One package will include the XIII and the X models, obviously when you add these two model number they will equal “23.” By the way, this will most likely be the FIRST pack due to release and most likely be in original color schemes.

I also read there was supposed to be 11 packages, but no dates or availability as of now.
I'm sorry but that is OD, are they that money hungry? I doubt they suffering. Cmon, even 6 is too much.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:19 AM   #217
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Speaking of jordan...is anyone looking forward to the release of the XXIIIs? Apparently they are gonna be hell limited...of course this doesn't mean they will be good

Last edited by Robert; 06-29-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:35 AM   #218
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

^Limited, I highly doubt that.

Heres a first look...SORRY LOTS OF PICS
They look like XII's to me. (not a bad thing imo)

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:27 PM   #219
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan View Post
Get your head in mate you dug deep there
nah not really, ive skated with this fool before and use to cop shit from him wen he was sponserd for ES and CITY STARS.. so wen i saw u fools playing guess who with tht picture, i decided to help.. peace kid

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:35 AM   #220
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b·baby36 View Post
^Limited, I highly doubt that.

Heres a first look...SORRY LOTS OF PICS
They look like XII's to me. (not a bad thing imo)
Cheers for the pics....and according to the heads on the sneakerfreaker.com forum they are set to be really limited (under 2000 worldwide was suggested) i guess we'll have to wait and see

Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 AM   #221
Robert
1%

oh and btw how and where did ya get those pics?

Old 06-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #222
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
nah not really, ive skated with this fool before and use to cop shit from him wen he was sponserd for ES and CITY STARS.. so wen i saw u fools playing guess who with tht picture, i decided to help.. peace kid
Was talking to someone else mate!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:01 AM   #223
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
uh yeah thats the store by the sound of things, just down the road from Planet Video. next to a place called elroy clothing and a commonwealth bank.
Yeah it was the one I meant.. went today, good store, didnt have enough money to get heaps of shit, ended up just gettin a hoody n shirt. Good kicks though, have to go back when I've got more I can spend.. always end up at Planet buying CDs when I'm up that way though.
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:36 PM   #224
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah man, theyve got some decent, plain clean looking clothing there to. which is at an ok price.

the guys in there are pretty talkative, good blokes to.

you live around there do you?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:44 PM   #225
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Not really close, but close enough. Better going to Mt Lawley then the Galleria. Plus know people up that way, Planet is where I buy most of my music from, Scotto's a good pub, just a good area all round.

The dude there was cool, good music too.. store's just got a good vibe, skater fucking heaven if you're into that.
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote