news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #256
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^i bought some paint... ill try something like that... maybe not WU yet... im gonna do an afro samurai shit on some beater dunks... to test... then imma go all out

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:15 AM   #257
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Those are sexy as fuck,
I'm mad I lost in an auction for the wu dunks a few months back. I hate hate hate bidding.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:08 AM   #258
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^The wu dunks went for over 5,000 usd........what price did ya get up to?

edit: nice pick up Chronik, i'll post my latest pick ups soon.......

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:11 PM   #259
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
^^^The wu dunks went for over 5,000 usd........what price did ya get up to?

edit: nice pick up Chronik, i'll post my latest pick ups soon.......
They went for just under 2g's and some guy on Nike Talk snagged em up.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 07-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #260
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

WORD UP U GUYS, POST UR SNEAKERS, LET ME SEE UR HEAT...

damnn almost 2 gs. probably some faggot who just bought em with no knowledge of the WU TANG..

b baby 36 which wu dunks u talkin about? are they the goldenrods stitched with the WU W?

how many were made and sold? damn if i ever got them joints theyd be sitting in a bulletproof glass box in my room.

Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 07-25-2007 at 07:47 PM.
CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:40 PM   #261
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here are some more pictures from the warehouse (these are about a year and a half old) just to show you the shear amount of original stock they have. Man, if I had one day in there I'd go wild! All pictures from Brandx via CT.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #262
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ word?? 5 gs??? nice pik up the griptapes man, yo so u stay out in australia wats the dill with nike sb over ther? is it a bunch of kids addicted to hype or wat? down here in so california, little kids of the age of 6 and 7 are rocking SB's its like SB is a new trend which is not dope cause now every where u turn u see a fool wearin em. hows the situation at ur place?

Old 07-26-2007, 11:07 PM   #263
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

i got some kool white grey black and yellow nikes... i have no paint skillz and their not the painting type. i will try to post some pics

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:43 PM   #264
Robert
1%

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #265
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ hahahahaha grapes man, how much is tht in US dollars? i love the colorway fuck the jordan, im tryna look into buying the WOMENS air max 95 grapes, i needa size 13 hahaha. yeh mann this SB thing has gone out of control, my homeboy is quitting the shoe game cause of all the hype.. funniest thing i was driving wit my pops and i see a kid on a bus stop rocking THE TIFFANY SB'S all out of gear (no fresh clothes) i felt like smacking the fuck outtta the kid and tell him to stop wearing fake shit.. DUNKS ARE GETTING TO HYPED..

p.s wenever ur done wit thos GRAPES hit me up hahaha

Old 07-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #266
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i want dontrelle wilis to release some blue/black paton leather dunks... i got the 2 he released... those are dope as fuck

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #267
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
^^ hahahahaha grapes man, how much is tht in US dollars? i love the colorway fuck the jordan, im tryna look into buying the WOMENS air max 95 grapes, i needa size 13 hahaha. yeh mann this SB thing has gone out of control, my homeboy is quitting the shoe game cause of all the hype.. funniest thing i was driving wit my pops and i see a kid on a bus stop rocking THE TIFFANY SB'S all out of gear (no fresh clothes) i felt like smacking the fuck outtta the kid and tell him to stop wearing fake shit.. DUNKS ARE GETTING TO HYPED..

p.s wenever ur done wit thos GRAPES hit me up hahaha
Do they even make em that size? cause if your 13 in mens that's 14.5 in womens.
Yeah they were the goldenrods.
Sneakers in general are too hyped, everyones a sneaker head nowadays. The word hype is too hyped! Everyones a hype beasts, everyones hypin up a sneaker, blah blah blah, people complain too much just do you, nawmean?
Btw the grape AM95s are great, hope you find em in your size, one of my favourite sneakers and colorways.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 07-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #268
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^^^nahh im 11 in guys but i need a 13 in womens, since i have a pair of shy pink jordans etc.. yehh ther real dope i dnt kno why they didnt release em for mens.. if u wanna drop 135 let me kno i got a site for u. yeh i wish i could do me BUT I CANT cats every 1 tryna look like the next man, and its pissing me off, im from so california, this is where shit gets OVERATED UNDERATED ALL THE ATED strts here. i guess its different for every city..

well here are the pics for my future 95 grapes OR 97 360 only one time edition
grapes

97 360' one time only edition. i think the shoe would have looked great witout the 360 touch, 97's in general are beautiful

Old 07-29-2007, 07:57 AM   #269
Robert
1%

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #270
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
^^^Yo you're the same size as me aha......and the jordan v grapes cost me the equivalent of 250 USD.....oh and the tiffanys have to be the most hype beast shoe out there (still a sick shoe).......i defs feel ya on the hype problem with sb dunks atm.....like any fad tho it will probably stop....i dunno
sickk with it 250??? wen ur redy to get rid of em, hit the wu tang brotherin up.. ill mos def cop em