news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #271
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

jus in case anyone missed my creation

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #272
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Good job on those, what was the base?

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:19 PM   #273
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice work razor, came out looking good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:27 AM   #274
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #275
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by b·baby36 View Post
Good job on those, what was the base?

thats the base shoe... beaterz!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
nice work razor, came out looking good.
thanks fam... peace out

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 AM   #276
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Puma First Rounds x Alife are dropping this saturday, 500 pairs, and coincidentely a shop where i live is getting them in. still debating whether to get them or not, need to see them in person.

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneake...rst-Round-Ny/?

Old 08-14-2007, 05:14 AM   #277
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

meh... i like the laces they come with tho :P

new shit

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 08-14-2007, 05:18 AM   #278
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ he keeps droppin jewelz
Old 08-14-2007, 05:20 AM   #279
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
meh... i like the laces they come with tho :P

haha, yeah same thoughts here. dont think i'll get em, the price will most likely be pretty big/.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #280
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i can't mess with the custom shoes, i just have the simple white air force ones mid...but i can't find a pic of them right now...but y'all know the AF1 i think

Last edited by BGS; 08-14-2007 at 02:55 PM.
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 PM   #281
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

man i got them starbury af1 knockoffs fro this dud i kno a igot like 60 pairs for 100 bucks

will post pics soon
Old 08-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #282
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

havent been in this joint for a while, NICE STUFF RAZOR, keeping it sharp as USUAL, ROBERT, post those DOOMS UP... been going through alot of stuff, but real happy that i got these babies, to cheer me up

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:39 PM   #283
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Werd up Chronik....nice pick up! I've got a few new pick ups to show.....will do a group photo later.....

Old 08-23-2007, 12:16 AM   #284
Robert
1%

Nike Air Assualts, from 157 on CT I think.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #285
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

Can't believe I never heard of these Mef&Red shoes

http://www.myairshoes.com/other/redm...y-sneaker.html