news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #16
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

An advertisment for the Nike Air Duelist and Air Mariah. I think this would have come out around 1991. Pic courtesy of Mikgit via snkrfrkr.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 05:48 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:52 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
pumas tribe called quest admiration is hitting the music heds with the TRIBES,i believe there releasing in fall 07 but wen they do drop THIS IS A DEF COP

yeah man they look surprisingly good, very limited release though i think, possible $250+, not sure if im willing to pay that.

i got these clydes recently:

and these steppers:

local sneaker shop here is doing a callab with puma, so i'll be getting those soon hopefully.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 AM   #18
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Those pumas are pretty nice

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:40 PM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favourite Nike shoes, the Air force 180. The shoe came in a low and a high (both pictured) and was worn by Charles Barkley at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. Here are a few pictures...

A Nike catalogue picture from 1991.

Probably my favourite of the og colorways, pics courtesy of kickbackberlin via CT.

The High which included a pump system, pics courtesy of vuschka on CT.

And finally the Olympic edition worn by Barkley, this is my og pair.

enjoy.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:02 PM   #20
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^oh man, holy shit, those are the ones!!!!!!! I love the yellow/black ones, straight Wu-Tang colors, dope as fuck man, how much did you pay?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #21
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

i had the chance of copping the spizikes but for 175 but decided not to, there not being admired enough, i loved the green black and red colorway but thts long gone.. dope shit u pikd up the bmpackage how much did u cop it for??? an since this is a sneaker thread POST UR KIKS MAN id like to see wat heat u doods have as for me ill keep posting..

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #22
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
chronik, I hope you hook these up yourself would like to see how you fair with the job of painting your shoes.

pretty sure tht wen i cop the tribes nothin is gonna be customized by me bro, as for my other shoes ill keep the pics posted of those dunks im messing with right now...

Old 05-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #23
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

my homeboy just copped the all white 3's with elephant print for 135 reall nice, as for me here are more kiks

Old 05-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #24
Robert
1%

A shoe that I am obsessed with is the Nike Team Convention which came out in 1986 along with other classics like the Terminator, Air Jordan I, Big Nike and Vandal. The model also came in a low but I prefer the High much more.

Pic from Koszie on CT (crookedtongues).

My Pair.

My Team Convention grail, this colorway is bananas!

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:15 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
pretty sure tht wen i cop the tribes nothin is gonna be customized by me bro, as for my other shoes ill keep the pics posted of those dunks im messing with right now...

i think he means do your own customised atcq style kicks.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:19 AM   #26
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

mines arer grey...i donk like to pay over a bill for my kicks....but i had 2 have em!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:03 AM   #27
Robert
1%

Some og Puma states from 1986. The States are very similar to the Clyde and the suede. As you can see from this pic they have a very short squarish toebox and a sharp profile. Both pics courtesy of hdsy on CT.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:11 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

eh, i dunno, blazers dont look great, and the stuff on the tongue looks a bit ridiculous.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:12 AM   #29
Robert
1%

The AJKO, similar to the Jordan I but made out of canvas...

Pics from Phase2 via snkrfrkr.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:14 AM   #30
Robert
1%

This is my favourite Jordan III, hands down.....

Phase2 again.

Check out that box!!!

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:56 AM.