news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #286
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh and are any of you sneaker heads on sneakerplay? holla

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #287
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

FRESHHHHHHHHHHHH PUMAS, how much did u cop for? and i love the dooms man, rock them well.. and to the dood above u, mann those shoes are HIDIOUS, im sorry WU TANG OR NOT GOD DAMN..

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #288
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^The pumas ended up being about 280 AUST. dollars......shipping was a bitch tho....yo are you into air max/huaraches/other Nike running shoes?

Old 08-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #289
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

mannn i love air maxes, 90's, 97's, and now im getting into the 360's for i dont know why, i had a pair of huraches, basketball shoes, and running shoes, nah never had any hahaha, what you got man?

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #290
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

i got some of these

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:50 AM   #291
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

C
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
and to the dood above u, mann those shoes are HIDIOUS, im sorry WU TANG OR NOT GOD DAMN..
Can't disagree Just stumbled upon them, thought I'd mention them.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:02 AM   #292
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post

i got some of these
I got em x2, best colorway of them IMO. They are hot as hell.

Robert I'm on sneakerplay, clockwork416.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:47 AM   #293
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by b·baby36 View Post
I got em x2, best colorway of them IMO. They are hot as hell.

Robert I'm on sneakerplay, clockwork416.
Keep an eye out for umpire randall

Old 08-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #294
Robert
1%

Dunno if anyone saw these Jordans but they are fucking terrible imo.......

And Nike continues to explore the hybrid concept with these BW/Huarche combos...

Old 08-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #295
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ They are all ugly.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #296
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

those jordan line shoes look like crap
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:44 PM   #297
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
those jordan line shoes look like crap
Wtf are Jordan doing? Ok the Aqua eights were good but now these? And the spiz'ikes are terrible also......

Old 08-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #298
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Buaraches are the shit in my opinion.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #299
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
Buaraches are the shit in my opinion.
In a different cw maybe. I'd prefer if Nike produced some new shoes instead of mash ups. Hybrids are a gimmick. Still, these could end up being ok...we'll see

Old 08-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #300
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

honestly, they look good to me.

i dont care what nike do, i just want something that looks good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote