news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #301
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

jordan brand has really been messing with their style, and its not like any of us can do anything cause EVERY1 BUYS JORDAN, it doesnt matter if its ugly, hideous etc. so JB is like "oh were the kings in the shoe game, lets keep all the heat and release shit, and lets give all the exclusive shit to our friends"

check this, these 4 releases have been held back, WHY? i dont know, but its sad

THESE JOINTS WERE ONLY MADE FOR JB MOTOR SPORT RACING TEAM:

Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 08-28-2007 at 01:34 PM.
CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #302
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Chronik the pics didn't show up.....

Wanna see something JORDAN BRAND didn't release that they should have...Seriously why the fuck didn't these drop? Those grey/burgandy joints are dope!

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #303
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

hahahaha thats the pictures i was uploaded, u cant see any of them?

Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #304
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those navy's are dope/

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #305
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
hahahaha thats the pictures i was uploaded, u cant see any of them?
LOL! Nah dude you can't see them, but seriously wtf is JB up to? These samples are sick!

Edit: Can't see the pics below either. Maybe use photobucket?

Last edited by Robert; 08-28-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:36 PM   #306
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

hopefully you guys can see these, these were ONLY made for JB motoracing

Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 08-28-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #307
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

yeah JB is experimenting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much, i guess their getting cocky in a sense, cause lets face it EVERY1 BUYS JORDANS, so JB is probably saying to themselves "lets keep the heat and lets dish out the shitty joints to the public, so FAT JOE can look good on MTV CRIBS"

Old 08-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #308
Robert
1%

^^If this is the sort of treatment we can look forward to then the XXIII will be a huge dissapointment.........

Edit: Still can't see the pics.

Last edited by Robert; 08-28-2007 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #309
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

seriously bro i stopped fucking with jordans after the 16's, ever since then, JB is fucking up real bad.. i dont know, were suppose to see that number combo thing that equals 23, WITH original color way of the sneaker, so that should be real interesting..

on another note, how are you guys feeling about nike sb, i am gonna stop with the black and the new gold boxes, it seems that sb is for every1 now. there is no individuality any more.. im going back to the pink, grey, and orange boxes.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #310
Robert
1%

About SB, i dunno man, i think it will be like the other stuff, at some point the bubble will burst and Nike will have to bring out some dope shit so people come back to the brand.

Anyway there is always the fun of tracking down og stuff, fuck Hype monkey rainbow coloured trash!

Old 08-28-2007, 10:58 PM   #311
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Damn this sucks, I was so mad about the Jordan Packs in 08 but I'm kinda gettin excited about em, but same time I think it's messed, anyone see that interview with Gentry saying there wont be retros after 08? well he said they'll be more Team Jordans and retros harder to get....this dudes fucked. Put Tinker back in charge!

Aside from that 3 of my canvas af1s are shipped...can't wait to get em, and the black ones.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:52 AM   #312
Robert
1%

^^can you post a link to the interview?

Nice work on the canvas joints, they are very nice!

Old 08-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #313
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2007/08/...and-interview/

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:16 AM   #314
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default some shit from kickz (new collection)

Old 08-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #315
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ they must fall apart after a month
they look nice still

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote