news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-02-2007, 06:33 PM   #316
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Wallabee clarks keep a brother looking sharp, got a pair of gray ones on the way.. bong bong

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #317
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Picked up some new adidas superstars..
Old 09-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #318
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

I don't know how much you dudes love shoes, but there's nothing better to me than digging around in stupid shitty stores and finding something awesome that shouldn't really be there. The digging I think is what makes a real fan of sneakers. I don't care about whatever's coming out next week or month or whatever at this point. I don't care about what Finishline's putting in the front display. I don't care about whatever SB x DickBags x IBM collabo that imastupidfuck.blogspot.com is hyped up on. I'm all about coming across good shoes in places that sell knock off Crocs in small towns of like 5000 people. The pair of shoes that's been sitting there in the back neglected because no one cares.

These were found for $30 in a Fred's of all places. They're not all that special or flashy or anything, but to me, this particular pair represents everything about this that I love. That it's more than some article of clothing or something to run in or something to just put on my feet. It's so much more than just putting your money down and buying something to impress people with. It's this whole big thing that's almost unexplainable. So people, go dig around in your closet for some boring or neglected or dirty shoe that you haven't seen in awhile and clean that thing up. Give it some new life just for the sake of the love of sneakers. I'm rambling and bored and about to go enjoy some Labor Day fun (which will probably just end up being eating and watching Finding Nemo, but fuck it), but yeah. Whatever. Shoes are fun.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #319
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

awesome shoes imo, especially for the price man... damn... I paid 90 euro's for mine.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:44 PM   #320
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
I don't know how much you dudes love shoes, but there's nothing better to me than digging around in stupid shitty stores and finding something awesome that shouldn't really be there. The digging I think is what makes a real fan of sneakers. I don't care about whatever's coming out next week or month or whatever at this point. I don't care about what Finishline's putting in the front display. I don't care about whatever SB x DickBags x IBM collabo that imastupidfuck.blogspot.com is hyped up on. I'm all about coming across good shoes in places that sell knock off Crocs in small towns of like 5000 people. The pair of shoes that's been sitting there in the back neglected because no one cares.

These were found for $30 in a Fred's of all places. They're not all that special or flashy or anything, but to me, this particular pair represents everything about this that I love. That it's more than some article of clothing or something to run in or something to just put on my feet. It's so much more than just putting your money down and buying something to impress people with. It's this whole big thing that's almost unexplainable. So people, go dig around in your closet for some boring or neglected or dirty shoe that you haven't seen in awhile and clean that thing up. Give it some new life just for the sake of the love of sneakers. I'm rambling and bored and about to go enjoy some Labor Day fun (which will probably just end up being eating and watching Finding Nemo, but fuck it), but yeah. Whatever. Shoes are fun.
Werd man, that's how it should be, although i think that sneaker freaking has shifted away from that for some reason. In Perth at least you probably won't ever come across decent og sneakers at an op shop, market etc. Over east it's different.....but yeah i guess you never know what you might find....

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #321
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

It's gonna be a good Christmas...

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #322
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:30 PM   #323
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post

i know exactly what you are talking about, i just went to the skate shop yesterday and im friends with one of the homies that works there, i told him to suprise me with a beautiful nike shoe, and he pulled out a 3 yr old shoe PINK BOX, i almost had a heart attack, it was a pair of DS RAYGUNS.. i will cop real soon, as for now i just copped the BRUTS, and man oh man BUTTERY SUEDE GALORE, its so soft, the shoe is so simple the colorway is so fresh, it has to go down as an underated BLACK BOX... will post pics later

the aqua 8's, homies from work are actually copping them today even though they come out on the 22nd, i will have to see this sneaker to buy it, not really growing on me

Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 09-07-2007 at 07:59 PM.
CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:00 PM   #324
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Old 09-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #325
Rough Years
HEAT

Rough Years grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by b·baby36 View Post
It's gonna be a good Christmas...
these look ugly, one of the worst jordan sneaks I've ever seen

"heat, this thread makes me wish i could get on unemployment like you. i bet this is the most youve accomplished all day haha " ~Robbydigital
Rough Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #326
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

15s are the worst

and those Bruts are ugly

Nice De La Soul lows though

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 09-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #327
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^^ pictures dont do the BRUTS any justice whatsoever, the sneaker is clean and the suede is so buttery, and for 75 bucks - THATS A DEAL

Old 09-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #328
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

I seen em in person and I think the greens are horrible, just my opinion though, lol.

Anyways..got my canvas' the other day...waiting on the black joints.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 09-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #329
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Yeah i like the canvas AF1s very much, not really understanding why there is so much hate for the aqua eights (and the play offs) considering some of the shit jordan brand came out with this year.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #330
Robert
1%

I have some vintage ish on the way atm. Will post up some pics when they arrive. In the mean time some selections from the Alife fall range.....