news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #346
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

Why did she trash them?

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:30 PM   #347
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

How Do U Keep Shoes/sneakers/kicks/boots Or Whut Ever For More Than A Year Let Alone 3 Shit, I Buy Tims 2day N 6months In I Gotta Get A Nu Pair, Dude Tell Me Your Secret Hahahaha
Old 10-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #348
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

got these in black the other week

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:39 PM   #349
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

these shits are ILL, but they only go up to size 7... -__-

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #350
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #351
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ both robert and I have them. on another note i got scammed but im getting my shit back, ohhhh man if he ended up taking it for good i would have gone to NY myself and you know the rest.. these lebonse blazers came out and they are cleannnnnnn. will post pictures later

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:20 AM   #352
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo chronik did you get those 'what the dunk' sbs? They look like absolute shit but have you seen the resell for them (check the bay)?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #353
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

yeh i saw that what the dunk and i fucking hate it, people are fucking hypebeats i wish i can shoot down every bastard that was lined up for that shoe, my shop sold them for 300.00 and another shop of mine sold them for 130.00 now there online for 1500 - 2000 dollars WHAT THE FUCK?????? unbelievable, horrible, ugly disgrace to shoe heads. hahahahah

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #354
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Yeah but i still kinda wish i got a pair for the resell lol. What the fuck indeed.....

Old 10-13-2007, 05:03 AM   #355
tidileboss
I Came To Bring The Pain

tidileboss shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to tidileboss Send a message via MSN to tidileboss Send a message via Skype™ to tidileboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post
Why did she trash them?
She thought i would have done it anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidileboss View Post
yo,

i had my wu deville for 3 years now, but sole was taken off. i planned to repair it but my mother went to visit and she threw it to the garbage.

i can't find no wu devilles on the wu wear website, do you know where i can order it?
anybody?

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster
tidileboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:35 AM   #356
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

Damn I was checkin ebay (Still can't find nothin' I'm looking for) and saw those What the Dunks, jesus christ ;o

I put in nike dunk, clicked it to show the most expensive first and it was just a bunch of those at the top.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:38 AM   #357
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osi View Post
Damn I was checkin ebay (Still can't find nothin' I'm looking for) and saw those What the Dunks, jesus christ ;o

I put in nike dunk, clicked it to show the most expensive first and it was just a bunch of those at the top.
They are one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen. Can't believe ppl and paying that price for them

Old 10-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #358
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LOLA'S SNEAKER SHOW.....

START WITH MAH FAVORITE JUMPOFFS...

AF1's

Melo's

7's

13's

AF's Lo

TP's

JUST DIFFERENT

Skateboard kicks

and I gotta do it..... =0) STYLES FOR MILES ----

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:56 PM   #359
Robert
1%

Nice Ilz, really didn't think people would be wearing Skate Hi's (Vans) in Jersey. Nice VIIs, the last good jordan before JB started fucking up.........

Old 10-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #360
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Thx Robert - well I skateboard, so I van it up...

Sorry I live in Staten Island.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote