news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-17-2008, 01:07 AM   #601
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Then the shoes are 10 + years old man, what do you expect? They were never designed to last ten years. There aren't that many shoes that are safely wearable after that time period.
Nah, Kenneth Coles going on 8 years. Still feel new.
Quality is designed to last. Bullshit falls apart.
Plus I got these nikes that look like they belong to a ninja with the split toe, about the same age. They still new.

And these nike air carnivore.. still new. Still good to wear.

Except in all black. I think the airmax is just over priced for the type of craftsmanship you really get.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:13 AM   #602
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
That's cool, I was going for the "skale - I stab Haitians" look". It appears it's working. Believe me, I'm much prettier then Shrap

hahahahahaha @ I stab haitians

Prettier? lets see how pretty you are. Come on.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #603
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Most things that have a visible air unit will not last as long. Just part of the design, are they your Air Carnivores? That shoe has always fascinated me.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:17 AM   #604
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, but these are.

RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #605
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I copped these today:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:47 AM   #606
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

nike does fuck things up when it comes to white soles, they seem to turn yellowish with the quickness, i own a pair of nike air raids, and i cant wear them shits cause the sole is almost yellow and it looks bad. The kicks are in main almost new condition and its sad cause them shits are hot. I got them like 4 yeas a go but whithin a few months after i got them i didnt wear then for a few days and when i opended the box to rock them again i was like wtf?...its just sad
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #607
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got Ronaldinhos. Best shoes for playing street football.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #608
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive just been buying Vans Eras and Authentics and Puma Clydes....

any solid coloured eras/authentics i find myself buying.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #609
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
nike does fuck things up when it comes to white soles, they seem to turn yellowish with the quickness, i own a pair of nike air raids, and i cant wear them shits cause the sole is almost yellow and it looks bad. The kicks are in main almost new condition and its sad cause them shits are hot. I got them like 4 yeas a go but whithin a few months after i got them i didnt wear then for a few days and when i opended the box to rock them again i was like wtf?...its just sad
hm, you mean clear soles yellowing?

because that can be fixed...

Old 03-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #610
STYLE

yo i had these. one of my fav shoes
Old 03-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #611
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
hm, you mean clear soles yellowing?

because that can be fixed...
they are just regular white soles, not see through
Old 03-17-2008, 12:00 PM   #612
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Nigga fuck yo Nikes don't nobody give a fuck!!!
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #613
Longbongcilvaringz

^sorry??

Old 03-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #614
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
Nigga fuck yo Nikes don't nobody give a fuck!!!
.....Ok sweetheart
Old 03-18-2008, 08:42 AM   #615
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder