news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #721
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post

These are the joints I want so bad man.
Are these the only colors they got? I'm not too fond of the "DOOM" being stiched on there either. I'd get them if they were solid red & white. Wait, where's Razorsharp?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #722
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I think the colors are ok but you're right, I would prefer different variety of colors.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #723
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Are these the only colors they got? I'm not too fond of the "DOOM" being stiched on there either. I'd get them if they were solid red & white. Wait, where's Razorsharp?

You can get dunk highs in hundreds of colours.

the whole point of the shoe is to have a DOOM theme, hence the stitched on name + colour sheme.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #724
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
^^^ I know where I can easily get em, just that $120 pricetag that bothers me.

wat the buck? i went to sportie la and they had them for like 230 so u better be smart and pick them up, also where are u getting them from cause they might be fake

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #725
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ Journey's. Probably more in demand since the last time I saw them, so that price might be worth it.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:25 AM   #726
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
^^ forget those Kareem's these I want

Those are nice...I can't see how you can complain about paying $120 for shoes, thats about 60 over here in the UK and thats cheap. Most shoes sell for about 90 which is around $200.

I'm gonna get these exclusive adidas sneeks that schuh have in at the mo -

CAMPUS SCHUH

I'll get these just to rock over the summer...I like my green summer trainers

KERZO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #727
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I've got these joints but in the Navy/White colorway. Copped them about two years ago. Are these ^^^ out again?
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #728
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Don't know, but I want them shits exactly how they are, white/red. Navy/White, wouldn't be bad also.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #729
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

If you want 'em, here there are homie. I threw the FAT laces in my navy pair...looks dope.
http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/Ad....html#moreinfo
^looks like just small sizes here but you can use the part# to find your size.

Last edited by benzo; 04-25-2008 at 04:58 PM.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #730
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Oh that's where I got the pic from. thanks for the reminder, tho I forgot where I got the pic from.

Old 04-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #731
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

better late than never, its been a minute since i picked up some sneakers, also had a stussy sale today, sick stussy collabos ft. neighborhood, undft, huf today was a good day

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:23 AM   #732
swizz-chef
i'm from s-WU-tzerland

swizz-chef shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to swizz-chef

hell yeeeah

Old 04-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #733
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Do any of you sing the new shoes song, accompanying with the dance?

I Do.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #734
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your last message remembered me about last summer...

I went camping on a island and one of my mates just got new walking shoes (i was trekking in sneakers,lol) We went up this big ass mountain and my mate was outta breathe so we decided to stop and pitch our tents.

We had to walk over this marsh shit and my mate got his feet stuck in the marsh, He got his shoes covered in mud and soaked his feet right through...now the funny part.....

he thought it would be a great idea put plastic bags over his socks, then put his shoes on-top of them. Because this added an extra shoe size, it completely busted his shoes up...

I was drinking jaegermeister and absinthe, plus smoking a helluva lot of weed so i spent the whole trip singing 'i put my new shoes on' and pissing myself laughing, it was the funniest trip ever...

ill post a pic of the shoes tomorrow cos ya gotta see how gay it looks,lol

KERZO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #735
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Why put plastic bags over the socks? I've put plastic bags over my newest shoes, but then within 3 mins, I tear em off.

Sing-along

"New Shoes, New Shoes, New Shooooooooooooeeess"

Then you gotta say "Woo, (Brand Name) Makes Some Good Shoes"

Do this and your sneaks will last longer, and it's never failed.