news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #811
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

haha i'm going to post a picture of my shitty lugs and you'll all flip out.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #812
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread's been dying like a chicken being beaten with a sandal...

So I'll write some shyt since ya'll forget about it, so check these out -

Alife 'Everybody High Americas'

Alife 'Rain Everybody high'

Can you imagine those with a wu logo on em..

photoshop to the rescue -

CHEA!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:47 AM   #813
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Damn whats good folks? forgot about this thread, any good cops for anyone?

Mostly been buying Vans and shit.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:29 AM   #814
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
This thread's been dying like a chicken being beaten with a sandal...

CHEA!
Congratulations, you made a shoe > 90% of the authentic line.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:12 AM   #815
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i should get some royalties just for advertising wu-tang on their own website.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #816
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm too broke to buy anything.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:26 AM   #817
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

this threads been dying a slow a horrible death.heres some new'ish kicks i'm gonna buy soon..

New Puma -

New Nike Air Mogan 6.0's -

some more later...

Old 12-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #818
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gots new kicks niggas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #819
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i jus got a collection of Air Jordans and Timbs. my latest purchase was the Jordan 23 low tops. its expensive but its dope.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:11 AM   #820
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

be on the look out, 2 weeks i should have my rza/bob digi pair done, here are the designs i created for it

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #821
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

I got more..hold up.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #822
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cant stand high-tops like most of you yanks...

my latest pair... "Adio Optimus"

Old 01-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #823
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i stood in dog shit the first day i got them! aaahahaha... that was fuckin stupid
Old 01-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #824
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got these.

If you dont like them, fuck you.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #825
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
These would be hard to play basketball in i bet -

i love boots like those^^ i hat a timberland pair, shits were nasty, i rok all year round sun... im also a big fan of the columbia snow boots, ill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

nasty^, nuffin like sum timboes

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote