news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-22-2007, 10:11 PM   #76
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

nice.... i see the og cement 3's in the back, looks like the posting images didnt work out glad to see u find out an easier way

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:15 PM   #77
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good site for sneaker related news are: sneakerfreaker, Hypebeast, slamxhype, highsnobiety, nicekicks, nikesb.org and crookedtongues.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #78
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Og Jordan VIs courtesy of n-e-r-r-d on sneakerfreaker.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:30 AM   #79
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
Shit i did it!..lol thanks dude..those are some of my kicks ...later i will post the WHOLE thing..lol Peace Yall!

i want some 11's... space jams to be frank.. ...

nice kicks

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:30 AM   #80
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
nice.... i see the og cement 3's in the back, looks like the posting images didnt work out glad to see u find out an easier way

thanks'
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #81
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

sunset air max 1, has 3m on the heel and around the upper midsole of the shoe.. REAL FRESHHHH..

eh, im not feeling these so much, decent but nothing great imo.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #82
Robert
1%

^^^Werd to that....average at best imo

Old 05-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #83
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ if u like to mess with colors than i think these kiks r pretty fresh; simple but yet attractive... especially wen tht 3m is gnna hit the light GAME OVER...

Old 05-23-2007, 12:01 PM   #84
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Philadelphia AF1's look good though:

Old 05-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #85
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
^^ if u like to mess with colors than i think these kiks r pretty fresh; simple but yet attractive... especially wen tht 3m is gnna hit the light GAME OVER...

material wise they are dope, i just think the colour fade could have been done better, and with more subtlety. just my personal preferance though.

Old 05-23-2007, 12:06 PM   #86
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:19 PM   #87
Longbongcilvaringz

nice, i see youve got the sew on pigeons.

Old 05-23-2007, 12:22 PM   #88
Robert
1%

Another Jordan pic, J-rod on CT.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:22 PM   #89
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ how much did u drop on the supremes and the de la's, hopefully not tht much

Old 05-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #90
Robert
1%

Yo Sean did ya know that Phily af1 is part of a wider city series? The other phily af1 has a gum sole but i'm put off by the perforated leather on the toe box.....

I gotta say tho some of the NYC af1s look good.....

werd....the white pair are fresh as....

Last edited by Robert; 05-23-2007 at 01:00 PM.