news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #916
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
fuckouttachea nigga all my shit is official tissue
ha ha @ at those crappy things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #917
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
Are you in the US? Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's, I believe. Plus the Nike outlets are everywhere...
Co-sign on this...I've seen some at Nordstrom Rack for $59.99. It's a buyer's market right now. If you look enough you will be amazed at the prices you can find good kicks these days. A premium shoe only costs about $15 to $20 to make. Try not to pay retail unless you MUST have them on the day of release.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:42 AM   #918
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

but some acg boots?

naw

every i see dem shits is $140 or more
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #919
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^The ones I saw were wheat colorway. They weren't there too long. But yea I've seen reports from Niketalk.com that these same ACG's (Goadome's) were found for $41.99 at some Nike Factory stores in the U.S. On clearance racks. If you're from Chi you might want to check the Nike Factory Store on 87th & Cottage Grove. The most popular colorway is black but the other colors don't sell as well/fast.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #920
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Standard crep.

For the winter
Old 12-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #921
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

right on..its all i need
Old 12-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #922
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
^^The ones I saw were wheat colorway. They weren't there too long. But yea I've seen reports from Niketalk.com that these same ACG's (Goadome's) were found for $41.99 at some Nike Factory stores in the U.S. On clearance racks. If you're from Chi you might want to check the Nike Factory Store on 87th & Cottage Grove. The most popular colorway is black but the other colors don't sell as well/fast.
wheat acg's? naw imma pass

but yea, imma check the outlet tho, i heard they be havin a lotta decent shit out there for the low
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:52 AM   #923
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

http://www.natterjacks.com/shop/prod...it-faces-black
This is the last pair of kicks i bought.

however im gonna get these
http://www.natterjacks.com/shop/prod...re-black-green
soon
Old 12-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #924
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is what im currently rockin

picked em up in detroit a couple months ago

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 12-21-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #925
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
fusions are wack
To be honest I don't see the problem with fusions but a lot of ppl, jordan heads in particular look down on the idea.

Last edited by Wh0am3ye?; 12-21-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #926
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

@Mumm Ra these r fly.

Copped these a couple'a weeks ago, cause I couldn't find any dope b-ball shoes.

Wanted the new Jordans, but payin' 200 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) fuckin' dollars here 4 them is just re-dick-u-less. smh

Last edited by 8; 12-21-2010 at 09:35 AM.
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #927
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CRISPY NEW JORDAN'S TODAY
Old 12-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #928
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fake?
Old 12-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #929
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lol that's your soaf butthurt comeback?
nope, check the logo
shits legit, stop hatin
Old 12-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #930
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

as a bonus pic, i saw this skateboard at the shop where i copped my shoes today

shit was too funny lolz