news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #931
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

butthurt?

comeback from what? since when has mummra posted anything worthy of a comeback?

they just look like fake dunks

wigga did u not see the kicks i cop?

fall back
Old 12-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #932
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup been seen those
not a fan tho #nohatin
Old 12-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #933
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
fake?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
they just look like fake dunks
Alphas's phly.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #934
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

anyone know some cheap ball shoes that wont wear out after like 5 or 6 wears, i need to get a pair im down to just my 2 pairs of af1s, i dont wanna fuck em up, and dont say hyperdunks them shits explode after like 3 wears, i wanted the question 1's but unless i try gettin em online i aint gonna find em, and if i buy em online theyre gonna run be probably a little more than wut theyre worth, i shoulda got the questions when they were in stores but it is what it is. oh and any suggestions are appreciated preferrably nikes
Old 12-29-2010, 11:52 PM   #935
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

traded basketball for smoking . . and even when i was playing heavy i juss wore old school shoes . . i was just playing for fun so ddnt see the point of spending money to mess up a new pair of shoes. . hyperize maybe ? new joints like that
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #936
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

playin in af1's started fuckin up my feet, got blisters n shit, my fisrt ever pair of af1s didnt do this to me but i guess they found cheaper materials or w/e, i got some cheap nikes theyll be good for ball,

and yo killbot i thot u were serious into ball for a while, guess i was wrong
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #937
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I play ball in my lebrons...
I usually don't buy high tops and I hate long socks so the first time I used them they tore the shit outta the back of my foot lmao, I got matching scars on the top of my heels now elohel
Old 01-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #938
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I just copped a mean pair of adidas

http://www.natterjacks.com/shop/prod...o-black-yellow
Old 01-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #939
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

They're not necessarily a sneaker but I recently got these timbos.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #940
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

^^d.o.p.e.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #941
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

my homeboy got the scuff-proof black timbs too
shits look brand new after two years
Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #942
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
playin in af1's started fuckin up my feet, got blisters n shit, my fisrt ever pair of af1s didnt do this to me but i guess they found cheaper materials or w/e, i got some cheap nikes theyll be good for ball,

yea i used to play all day everyday but havent been recently maybe when its summer again but not now
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #943
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post

So I'm assuming you used AF1 lows? Why not try some Kobe V-Vl's. Some Nike Outlets have the V's for lower prices.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #944
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
So I'm assuming you used AF1 lows? Why not try some Kobe V-Vl's. Some Nike Outlets have the V's for lower prices.
nah bro, used the mids

and mumm ra, which lebrons u in i assume its the newest, i really wanna cop a pair of the lebron 2s i hope nike brings em back
Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #945
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

not the newest i bought them about a year ago
this pair

that little lip on the back tore my foot up lol

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-04-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote